Big giveaway!!! CC Sweps & cash!

Gent

Ok, celebrating being on here so long and just enjoying the community, i'm gonna give back in another way. I own 8-9 CC Sweps and have accumulated over 200 mil in-game cash. I'm going to be giving most of this back to you guys. To enter, it's simple, just comment your in-game name and i will use this site http://pickatrandom.com/ to pick.

You will be entered for all 10 giveaways if you comment once, but the only way i could see gaining something from this is if you want an extra entry, +1 rep me or something and i'll put your name in twice. 2 is the max. Good luck to you all! 

The giveaway will go as follows:

Number 1, 1 million in-game cash

Number 2, CC Swep perm that i own of your choosing.

Number 3, Zoom Swep

Number 4, 5 Million in-game cash

Number 5, The CR-Z CC Swep

Number 6, Pick any model of mine.

Number 7, Molotov CC Swep perm

Number 8, 10 million in-game cash

Number 9, Repeat of #2 

Number 10, An amount of money of up to 20 million or a CC Perm weapon or model of your choosing that i own

*If you own something you got, i will compensate you for what it's worth in in-game cash*

Good luck to you all! I hope this stays positive.

Ok, celebrating being on here so long and just enjoying the community, i'm gonna give back in another way. I own 8-9 CC Sweps and have accumulated over 200 mil in-game cash. I'm going to be giving most of this back to you guys. To enter, it's simple, just comment your in-game name and i will use this site http://pickatrandom.com/ to pick.

You will be entered for all 10 giveaways if you comment once, but the only way i could see gaining something from this is if you want an extra entry, +1 rep me or something and i'll put your name in twice. 2 is the max. Good luck to you all! 

Number 3, Zoom Swep

Number 9, Repeat of #2 

Number 10, An amount of money of up to 20 million or a CC Perm weapon or model of your choosing that i own

*If you own something you got, i will compensate you for what it's worth in in-game cash*

Wow you didnt add my name to it, smh

Number 3, Zoom Swep

Number 9, Repeat of #2 

Wow you didnt add my name to it, smh

You didnt enter correctly sorry