Gent Posted October 20, 2017 Author Share Posted October 20, 2017 Sorry for the delay! I slept alot and did not get to roll. When i woke up my discord had been messed up and i just didnt wanna fix it. I will roll today's and tomorrows, tomorrow. Please accept my apologies! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43633 Share on other sites More sharing options...
�øî Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 El Loser thanks Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43662 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted October 20, 2017 Share Posted October 20, 2017 I want my fucking money You dared to be AFK when I got on yesterday Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43687 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted October 20, 2017 Author Share Posted October 20, 2017 I want my fucking money You dared to be AFK when I got on yesterday Hahaha my bad Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43688 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted October 21, 2017 Author Share Posted October 21, 2017 Winners of #5, 6, 7, & 8 in order are: InsertName Here Mentor Peanut Cx Bot Kingston Video: https://youtu.be/EQcNjzHtJM8 The last two will be done tomorrow. I may do another some other time but not on such a big scale. Thank you to everyone who participated. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted October 21, 2017 Share Posted October 21, 2017 Fuck me I'm still a loser Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43690 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted October 21, 2017 Author Share Posted October 21, 2017 Fuck me I'm still a loser Still 2 more chances Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43692 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ParallelBear Posted October 21, 2017 Share Posted October 21, 2017 When piixel tells you you have a good chance of winning and you dont win anything xD! Theres always next time! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panduh Posted October 21, 2017 Share Posted October 21, 2017 Probably will not win but good luck to these luckey people Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43694 Share on other sites More sharing options...
bone. Posted October 22, 2017 Share Posted October 22, 2017 If I win #10 on the giveaway I'll do a voice reveal at the next meeting. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6337-big-giveaway-cc-sweps-cash/page/10/#findComment-43790 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts