I don't think I've ever done this (Introduction)

hecko, my name is Booper. Many people see me on the server and say: "Who the fuck is this?"

I've been in the garry's mod community for a grand amount of time and I have to say.

"What in God's name"

You'd usually see me in my true form, the chicken nugget model which the hitbox on it is the worst in the entire game. (Besides the Police K9) 

I try to get to know everyone and be friendly to anyone that would like to be friends. 

I have a quite a few friends but most of them revolve around my barebone retarded ass. Very questionable people, but I am too.

I'm almost 21 years old so I'm getting to be an old fucker I guess.

(killme)

I remember when you scared my by saying you was leaving. I remember when I first joined the server and was kinda lookin into your base with dindu inside there. Oops. Ur a good guy man, and fun to play with. But after years on the server do you really need a into lmao

hecko, my name is Booper. Many people see me on the server and say: "Who the fuck is this?"

I've been in the garry's mod community for a grand amount of time and I have to say.

"What in God's name"

You'd usually see me in my true form, the chicken nugget model which the hitbox on it is the worst in the entire game. (Besides the Police K9) 

I try to get to know everyone and be friendly to anyone that would like to be friends. 

I have a quite a phew friends but most of them revolve around my barebone retarded ass. Very questionable people, but I am too.

I'm almost 41 years old so I'm getting to be an old woman I guess.

(Suck me)

Welcome back zesh how was your vacation .