Mr. President's Head Mod App

Presiii

Who else remembers when joke applications were funny? I sure dont!

Questions below are one liners

What is your in-game name?: Mr. President

What is the link to your steam profile?: Follow my twitter fam @mr_presiident

How old are you?: older than most gmod players

How many hours have you logged on the server within the past week two years?: Somewhere over 1,000 i think

Will you continue playing while your moderator application is still up?: I barely play gmod but i guess.

Do you have experience with ULX (admin module)?: I know how to ban

Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game?: Jecanerd and I were the best head moderators this server ever had and dont you deny it.

Have you read the moderation guidelines?: I promise not to not take sits and be a good boy to users

Do you have a good understanding of the rules?: I mean i think some of those rules were made by me back in 2015 so.

Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?: I will use it like narf (minus the doing bad things to forums stuff).

Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?: abuse is against the rules so its impossible

Questions below are 2 - unlimited liners

Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: i was staff twice before and i want my head moderator back.

What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?: im not scorps

Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If so why are you no longer staff?: I resigned twice

Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?: i want my head moderator back like ive said before

Scenario Questions, 2 - unlimited liners (make sure you read the moderation guidelines beforehand to help with these questions)

A player tells you that someone is farming money while they have a building sign up. What do you do and why?: blow up their shit since its illegal to print money

Player X hits player Y for 1 point of armor damage and player Y kills player X. Player X reports RDM, what do you do and why?: rdm is against the rules so its impossinle to rdm, therefore this question is hypothetical and stupid. ill bet blacnova wrote this.

Player X calls player Y a stinky butthole over voice. Player Y asks for an admin for disrespect, what do you do and why?: tell him to suck it up and stop crying about a gmod server like god go the h*ck outside

3 players report player X for rdming them but you cannot find the player in question, what do you do and why?: assume ghosts and call bill murray to solve it

A player accidentally crossfires someone in a raid and the player that got crossfired calls an admin for RDM, what do you do and why?:

go ahead and ban me for making joke applications, but at least i never tried to mass ban like a fucking jabroni. im so bored please help me.