Sirlepepe Posted September 27, 2015 Share Posted September 27, 2015 SIRLEPEPE GETS DEMOTED! SO WHAT I DONT CRY! I dont leave and tell mommy! I LEARN MY MISTAKES AND I DO IT! IM NOT LIKE MOST PEOPLE I LIKE THE SERVER NO MATTER WHAT! LIKE WHAT SHIA SAID! DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! JUST DO IT! REAPPLY IN 2016 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChucklesTheTrafficCone Posted October 6, 2015 Share Posted October 6, 2015 ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/#findComment-2858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skillbie.THE COON� Posted October 6, 2015 Share Posted October 6, 2015 ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE -ChucklesTheTrafficCone Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/#findComment-2859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted October 6, 2015 Share Posted October 6, 2015 kill yourself Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/#findComment-2864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beenis Posted October 6, 2015 Share Posted October 6, 2015 artistic people at his finest XDD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/#findComment-2867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted October 6, 2015 Share Posted October 6, 2015 kill yourself I thought that the Racoon Puncher had retired? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/584-sirlepepe-doesnt-give-up/#findComment-2869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now