Bug Exploit / Quality of Life

Description:Cops take hardly any damage most of the time

How to reproduce:Shoot a cop,this vary's,which is why I said hardly,but most of the time,cops are basically invincible,and no,it is not because Of their armor.I once shot a normal Detective with 7 intervention shots and a entire clip of an AK,hitting every shot,their is absolutely no way he would have survived this.

Priority: (High, Medium, Low)

Side note:I really have no Idea what is causing this,just wished it would be fixed

I remember shooting cops and they take no damage but then they just mow me down. I look at the health afterwards and they'll still have 100 health and armor. On my screen, I get a shit ton of hitmarkers and nothing happens to them.

Git gud at aiming eggs dee. 

This actually has happened to me when im shooting people in the head 50 times getting the headshot sound effect and they dont take any damage yet I get 100-0 in 2 hits with full armor.

Git gud at aiming eggs dee. 

This actually has happened to me when im shooting people in the head 50 times getting the headshot sound effect and they dont take any damage yet I get 100-0 in 2 hits with full armor.

Nice claims yet no evidence eggs dee.

With the intervention there is a bug if you shoot someone in the head it wont do DMG , but I also agree with cops taking no DMG I shot for about 3 seconds with the MAC-10 (broken gun) and when I saw his health he lost only 50 armor and when I tested my mac-10 on a dummy that had 500 HP It said I killed it within 2.6 seconds .