Idea for mods

Lucio

When it's 2 AM. And there are roughly 2 mods on, I believe mods should be pushed if not forced to take sits. Just my thoughts.

I realize sits aren't fun, but moderating is a thankless job. Being a mod and not taking a sit for 20 minutes, or allowing mass rdmers to run free, is really not good especially when there is only one other mod.

trust me, no one is allowing mass rdm. we may sometimes not see it, as there is a constant barrage of information on our screens all the time.

Trust me, with the amount of sits ive taken, I can spot a single person getting 5 kills in the kill feed. Multi tasking is a MUST when moderating

If you're one of the only staff on and theres chaos you are forced to do sits you cant say "Im taking a break" this was said in another thread where if you dont want to take sits then you just log off

Good. Because this still happens ALOT. Last night only 2 mods were on and the only sit taken  in an hour involved a mod

As dindu said nights are always tough, I have a kind of odd proposal that might work however. We could try recruiting tmods that are from Australia, or Europe. So we have an even balance of staff during the night and day.

As dindu said nights are always tough, I have a kind of odd proposal that might work however. We could try recruiting tmods that are from Australia, or Europe. So we have an even balance of staff during the night and day.

Im on mainly at night aswell as Dindu though :)

Who does this lmao

Im up late and usually doing sits all night, and so are the other staff who are on. Its just usually really rough that late so we can't do 5 sits at a time man

We do the best we can

If youre busy with sits, thats fine. But ive been seeing ALOT of rping staff when there are only 2 mods on