Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sugar, if and when I'm unbanned I'll gladly hand over the 100 mil Tez gave me. I tried messaging him telling him I was banned because of the money he gave me and got no response. I have no idea how he got the money I don't know why he gave me that much. All I know is I want to be unbanned. Ever since I found this server I've been playing on it like all the time. I never exploited to get money a single time and i try to follow all the rules. It actually took me a really long time to get my CC and after I was permabanned it seemed it was all for nothing. So I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd unban me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...