trashy Tits

The Film is Truth

Do you feel most of the staff on here are good  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel most of the staff on here are good

All im gonna say is, let there be a day when ZERO staff get online. Then we shall see how quickly your tune changes about our staff team. You faced these consequences because you acted like a dumbass in a sit. Period end of story, it is no one's fault but your own that you got banned so quit bitching about the staff team and turn a mirror upon yourself so maybe you'll realize your short comings - quoted by a mod

I find this funny as this has actually happened MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE SERVER, and I'm not talking about when there's barely anyone on, but when it's a full server. You guys try justifying your actions that, "hey were staff so where better than you." Well prove it! prove me wrong that you guys are a great staff team, like you have a great server, with fun add ons, and vip that's actually worth getting, but the only thing that keeps titsrp not the best experience for darkrp, is its staff. Now I'm not saying all the staff members on titsrp are trash, but  a good 70 percent of staff are. I have seen staff rp only and not respond to calls, either a there busy with building or raiding, or a there like meh not a big deal. Like i don't understand how people become staff and then not do anything or be active. Like I would become staff, but I'll admit i do have my moments where i'm like fuck this shit! I'm taking it into my own hands. So like demoting someone, rdming, or ect. Mainly cause I have no staff doing barely shit. You can give me so many counter arguments about how I'm wrong, but deep down you know it's bullshit and if i went around asking the most regular players on the server what they feel is the worse part of this server. I bet you they would say most of the staff is garbage, or the response time takes fucking forever. Now I'm just telling you guys what i see, since this is feedback right? so if you feel I'm wrong and the staff on here is amazing. Then prove it, because im tired of the zero staff on when needed, I'm tired of staff members who are lazy, tired of staff members who jump to conclusion and just ban to ban, and I'm just tired of this. I really want to like this server like how i used to, but just like me and others were just tired of it. Like I've played longer on darkrp servers, where the gameplay was meh but the staff were fair and fun, and if your argument is then why don't you play on another server! That shit is childish. I want a darkrp server, that has great gameplay which titsrp does have but all good staff members, which you guys are lacking.

• Sad 1

What the?

What do you want from us? 24/7 prepared for sits...

Completely abandon playing the server for what it is meant for and sell our souls to this unforgiving community

that for some reason constantly bashes our morale and tries to make us feel like we're terrible at doing our jobs?

Let me put things in perspective

Lets say...there are 80 players on the server. 

There are 4 staff online and one player calls a sit. You answer it. Another sit immediately comes up as you are beginning to help the player currently. 

Then another, and another. Staff can only do so much. With a server called "Titsrp" you should expect a fuck ton of minges. 

So the sits just keep rolling in, some disappearing and others taking their place. You click, sit after sit, sometimes with no break trying to help the kiddos out. Sometimes you get a break and no ones calling, but this don't happen often. 

Being staff on Titsrp isn't for anyone. If you think their job is inefficient, apply. I love good critism, but it needs to be GOOD. 

Now, im sure your opinion of me is "Hur dur shitty staff member" because i banned you. And that's completely fine. But i promise you i can find more people that think much different than you do. 

And im not making this an argument thread, so dont bring up random things from your Ban Appeal. It doesn't really support you. 

90% of the time on the server people complain about sits in ooc yet they don't use @. When they do use @ and there's only a couple staff on, sever goes to ape shit. 

I understand what you're trying to say since the staff was great at one point. No offense to any staff that reads this, some of you guys are good and some arent. 

It used to be 6 tmods on and like 3 moderators everyday till the demotion wave got hit along with inactive staff. 

If you love TitsRP and want to continue supporting it, then become staff. Sugar is always looking for new staff members because the server is full everyday and with the huge gang update coming soon, it will increase even more. 

If you wish to leave then it's fine. No hard feelings or anything but a new player will just take the spot.

Let me put things in perspective. 

Lets say...there are 80 players on the server. 

There are 4 staff online and one player calls a sit. You answer it. Another sit immediately comes up as you are beginning to help the player currently. 

Then another, and another. Staff can only do so much. With a server called "Titsrp" you should expect a fuck ton of minges. 

So the sits just keep rolling in, some disappearing and others taking their place. You click, sit after sit, sometimes with no break trying to help the kiddos out. Sometimes you get a break and no ones calling, but this don't happen often. 

Being staff on Titsrp isn't for anyone. If you think their job is inefficient, apply. I love good critism, but it needs to be GOOD. 

Now, im sure your opinion of me is "Hur dur shitty staff member" because i banned you. And that's completely fine. But i promise you i can find more people that think much different than you do. 

And im not making this an argument thread, so dont bring up random things from your Ban Appeal. It doesn't really support you. 

Now, let me also add that every single staff member VOLUNTEERED for their positions, we're not getting paid to do this, and sometimes we just want to play the damn game. I love being a staff, but I didn't spend  $10 on gmod for the sole reason of being a staff member. No one here bought the game just to be staff. It may be a hard pill to swallow for you but guess what STAFF ARE PEOPLE TOO. We're not automatons who were built to take sits and deal with immature little kids who'd rather mass RDM than actually play the game. We're staff on this server because we like the server and want to help it out, but at times the shit just keeps piling and piling to a point that we just want ten minutes to clear our heads. If you want to think the staff is terrible on this server so be it, that's fine, but the hard truth is we don't max a server out and have hundreds of regulars come by on a daily basis on server addons alone. The staff preceding over the server help the regulars to come back day after day because they know how we operate, and how we get shit done. 

Now all of that being said, you can whine about the staff all day long, but unless you give actual constructive feedback, and make suggestions, then you're just one man screaming into the wind. You cannot make change with the attitude you've presented yourself with, and that's just cold hard truth.

Good, you now gave me the excuse to seriously reform sits, and start punishing players for making false sit calls.

A lot of the time when a sit isn't taken or when sit response times are long is when all staff are occupied with a different sit. But when this isn't the case, you need to understand that staff are not there simply to take sits and help players with their every need, staff are players too. Staff originally joined the server to have fun, then opted for added responsibility to help the community. This doesn't mean that they lost their ability to enjoy the server, but they also now take part in the latter.

A huge issue in sits is that people are not following the sit guidelines: calling staff for a single rdm, asking for workshop links when they could simply ask other players in ooc, not contacting the player who killed them before making a sit, etc. I cannot think of a single staff member that ignores sits like this, and it is a HUGE waste of time. But now that you are complaining, I have an excuse to start enforcing sit guidelines and informing other staff that they can now punish players for breaking these guidelines. We've talked about it many times before during meetings, but we never followed through as we didn't want to punish players for asking for help, but now you are saying, "if i went around asking the most regular players on the server what they feel is the worse part of this server. I bet you they would say most of the staff is garbage, or the response time takes fucking forever." This apparently shows that many players feel this, so we should take action.

Good, you now gave me the excuse to seriously reform sits, and start punishing players for making false sit calls.

A lot of the time when a sit isn't taken or when sit response times are long is when all staff are occupied with a different sit. But when this isn't the case, you need to understand that staff are not there simply to take sits and help players with their every need, staff are players too. Staff originally joined the server to have fun, then opted for added responsibility to help the community. This doesn't mean that they lost their ability to enjoy the server, but they also now take part in the latter.

A huge issue in sits is that people are not following the sit guidelines: calling staff for a single rdm, asking for workshop links when they could simply ask other players in ooc, not contacting the player who killed them before making a sit, etc. I cannot think of a single staff member that ignores sits like this, and it is a HUGE waste of time. But now that you are complaining, I have an excuse to start enforcing sit guidelines and informing other staff that they can now punish players for breaking these guidelines. We've talked about it many times before during meetings, but we never followed through as we didn't want to punish players for asking for help, but now you are saying, "if i went around asking the most regular players on the server what they feel is the worse part of this server. I bet you they would say most of the staff is garbage, or the response time takes fucking forever." This apparently shows that many players feel this, so we should take action.

I actually have been following the guidelines lately, usually when it gets too chaotic to take a lot of sits. if there are 5 reports for single rdm, I MIGHT take one of them, but usually when it is that chaotic, I wait for the mass rdmers so that the more serious issues are dealt with first. I won't take sits that look like dogshit either. users, if you're report looks like this: "ADMIN HELP PLS HELP I NEED HELP HDGJABSGSJOXYHWNSLT" I'm definitely not looking into it.

I am sorry you feel the staff are bad but I mean this thread is not helping jack diddly squat, if you believe the staff are bad find out who is there for the rank and who is a legit good staff and go to the fucking report section, This bull shit helps no one, reporting the inactive/abusers will cause change.

Read all of this, and will begin to follow the guidelines for sits as well. From now on single rdms, bullshit sit requests ie "omg rdmmmmmmmmmmmmm", and reports for rdm that are not completed will be ignored. 

Not going to be maliciously compliant, but will now follow the sit guidelines completely.

Read all of this, and will begin to follow the guidelines for sits as well. From now on single rdms, bullshit sit requests ie "omg rdmmmmmmmmmmmmm", and reports for rdm that are not completed will be ignored. 

Not going to be maliciously compliant, but will now follow the sit guidelines completely.

Agreed