Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: deekay

Your ingame name: DeeKay

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092131853/

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Cynthia aka Diddles The DrunkRaccoon

Reasons why you are reporting: So I was following Santa telling him to give me a present, and Cynthia here thinks it's a smart idea to start crowbaring him and punching him so I kill him for it, then Cynthia jails me and says I rdm'd him and said something about NLR even though clearly in the video it shows him breaking the law? Well he warned me for this so called "RDM" and was acting majorly disrespectful during the sit, I told him I'm going to report him because he clearly broke the llaw so I killed him and he warns me for his own mistake. 

Evidence: https://youtu.be/faYcOqy38Fs

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4667-report-on-cynthia-for-staff-abuse/
Share on other sites

I watched it happen and I saw cynthia was in the right.  He got presents from santa then died.  He came back and you shot him for things he did in a previous life.

 

 

-1 for any punishment for cynthia 

 

Did you watch the same video I did? If you see someone commiting a crime in their new life it voids any NLR for previous encounters you had with them. And if Cynthia came back that's Cynthia breaking NLR not DeeKay.

Here we go.

 

What it shows is you killing me after I punched santa, which is completely fine.

 

The thing is that when I came back he was giving out presents again, and which case I took them all but got nothing.

After that a gun dealer started shooting at me in which I couldn't be able to defend myself in time and shoot him back. 

You decided to kill me instead of killing the shotgun-wielding dude.

6a470dfc97c0a7c0d021551ab32c5ef6.png

 

This is when i punched santa.

 

8243cc116b70222a18bd4e6ca2025e7c.png

This is when I came back when Jack started to shoot me for taking his "presents" 

You then decided to go out of your way to kill me instead of him, You didn't even decide to do anything about it, you just killed me then dipped.

Oh that was crossfire then, I was aiming for the black market dealer you can even see in the video I wasn't intentionally aiming at you.


I didn't even notice i killed you


Sorry I thought this situation was about the santa guy, even though me killing you was crossfire i can take the rdm warning this can be closed I was confused

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...