Jew Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 Oh god I remember TCM... :o Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30444 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeroy Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 Buying c4 and blowtorches. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30455 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool) (it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 30, 2017 Author Share Posted May 30, 2017 There are Cp's on the server? what do they do? I’m not gonna lie, I laughed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30462 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one. You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind. you've been on this server for Joined: 02-02-2017 i've been on longer (no personal hate just some roleplay gain xdddd) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30463 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zareox Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids. I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Did i hear RDM/RDA :kappa: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool) (it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends) Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that. The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool) (it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends) Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that. The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit It matters who joined first so yeeeeeeedeeseddee Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30471 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zareox Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind. We've been waiting for cops to touch us.. Even to the point of adverting to them that we have printers and where we are keeping printer near walls to make sure cops would hear them but I never see any come by... If only cops raided us for once it would be a little more fun Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30474 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 Prepare yourselves LeBlancs, I'll give you a two-week headstart, then I begin collecting more members... Long live TCM yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool) (it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends) Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that. The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit yo hit me up i want to join i want to destroy those new people! (no offense lool) (it me sirenfall if u dont remember from olden days we were friends) Wow a user that has played on the server for 48 hrs thinks they can destroy other new people. Not even zek could do that. The fuck you just say I was inactive last year for half the year and I am back plus you shouldn't be talking shit It matters who joined first so yeeeeeeedeeseddee [video=youtube] I'll have you know it's just a prank bro Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30475 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 30, 2017 Share Posted May 30, 2017 It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base? sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail. Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind. We've been waiting for cops to touch us.. Even to the point of adverting to them that we have printers and where we are keeping printer near walls to make sure cops would hear them but I never see any come by... If only cops raided us for once it would be a little more fun in all honesty good cp are actually pretty hard to come across and the ones we already have aren't usually on the same force (they are on duty at different times). plus, you guys are growing rapidly and outnumber us already. the time will come. We need more organization which the gang update can hopefully bring us. Newer CP are generally pretty terrible at raiding (thus why the theatre is always broken) and I would imagine your huge family, which is also usually in a kingdom or several megabases all the time, probably terrifies them just a little bit. Oh and btw on that note, City laws don't apply to the kingdom so most CP never touch kingdoms anyway even before all this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/page/3/#findComment-30478 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now