[Poll] Outlaw One-Ways

Blacnova

Choose one and post a reason below!  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one and post a reason below!

• Remove all one-ways completely
    • Only remove one-ways that can be shot through
    • Don't do anything, one-ways are fine the way they are

We can tell if the poll is edited.

Removing the one-ways will make raiding possible again. You won't be able to stop huge groups, but I guess that's just what happens when memers unite. Make your own group, be very skilled, or you can't survive. I hate to say it, but it's RP. You shouldn't be able to go up against a 10 man gang as one guy. Yeah, there's an argument to be made about balance, but if you're trying to balance it where one guy can defend against ten...I dunno about that.

(Disclaimer: I hate the idea of these yuge groups coming together, I really do.)

Edit: Don't count guest votes. In the time that it took me to type my response 6 guests voted for the same exact option. That's just a tiny bit suspicious. .-.

Removing the one-ways will make raiding possible again. You won't be able to stop huge groups, but I guess that's just what happens when memers unite. Make your own group, be very skilled, or you can't survive. I hate to say it, but it's RP. You shouldn't be able to go up against a 10 man gang as one guy. Yeah, there's an argument to be made about balance, but if you're trying to balance it where one guy can defend against ten...I dunno about that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Raiding was always possible against one way props. 

A low tier raider cannot raid a high tier base (Very silly of you)

A high tier raider can raid a low tier base (Build a better base)

It's just how you raid, how you do it, and are you capable of raiding the base.

Banning one ways will just lead to big groups raiding solo people, the people that are unraidable with one way props will continue to be unraidable. Atleast with one ways a solo player can actually keep a base. Also as Moist said, any base can be raided, it just takes more resources which is why no one wants to raid. If we make it where printers stay after someone logs off then people will be more inclined to actually raid and use the resources to successfully raid since they will have the printers for as long as the server doesn't restart, crash, get stolen, or get blown up.

You mean if you have a C4 or blowtorch.

Also, now 11 guests are voting for the same exact option. .-. Whoever it is, I hope you realize guests votes aren't going to be counted...

Smoke  + cloak = invis  

You can always blindswep in.

One way fences make raiding impossible unless you use like 5 c4. the people that are voting for no change are the people that just like sitting inside a unraidable one way fence base all day and don't want any chance of getting raided. this poll will be biased, people know it's not fair, they just don't want to be raided. raiding right now is almost impossible. #MakeBasingFair

Okay say we can only make props one way if they aren't able to be shot through. This will lead to bases that have a whole wall see through with props you can't shoot through and then a tiny area you can't see through for shooting. Legit will be the same just slightly changed.

Banning one ways will just lead to big groups raiding solo people, the people that are unraidable with one way props will continue to be unraidable. Atleast with one ways a solo player can actually keep a base. Also as Moist said, any base can be raided, it just takes more resources which is why no one wants to raid. If we make it where printers stay after someone logs off then people will be more inclined to actually raid and use the resources to successfully raid since they will have the printers for as long as the server doesn't restart, crash, get stolen, or get blown up.

anyone can base/raid with any amount of people. so the fact that 1 person can shut down a raid of 5 or 6 is ridiculous.