Unofficial Official LeBlanc Family Thread

NotBiased

Application for The LeBlanc Family:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

In Game Name - Zelek                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Why I Want To Be In The LeBlanc Family: Well when I joined the server I started noticing more and more of the LeBlanc family and have wanted to join. Well when I found this I saw a chance. I've always wanted to be in a group of people who played on the same server and had a high presence. I'm well aquainted with most of the LeBlanc members and have based with them once. It would mean a lot to be accepted into the LeBlanc family.

Why I Should Be Accepted: I am a very good baser as well as a very trustworthy person. I have NEVER had any problems with any person i've based with or been with including the LeBlanc Family.

Hate to say this but you were to late and we are now only accepting based on experience and improving me and Phar.

The LeBlanc Application

Who are you and why do you wanna be in the LeBlancs?

*Name Is TazzyMike & I Like To Party.

End Of Application

Any Constructive Criticism To Make my App Better would be Highly Appreciated!

Yeah, gnome spams with (CENSORED FOR REASONS) that sugar removes. He is a minge. He is the NEW Zek

You supported Zek

The LeBlanc Application

End Of Application

Sorry, but no more applications. If you want in the LeBlancs you have to stand out to Valentine or I.

The LeBlanc Application

End Of Application

Hey I like you.

• 3 weeks later...