Mdantos Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 So on Thursday I am going to Tennessee for my cousins graduation and vacation. My cousins live there and I need to see them. I am sorry that I won't be on till Sunday or Monday. I might be on tonight or tommorow but I need to stay up late on Thursday so I will be on. Sorry to any new staff who I can not meet directly till Sunday. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Ew leave you slacker jk ily bby have fun Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Vac ban? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29756 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 No hard feelings but I honestly hopes this happens to you. [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2urWmDf5Y (jk lol) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29759 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted May 24, 2017 Author Share Posted May 24, 2017 Ew leave you slacker jk ily bby have fun sorry for not getting on much this week I need to pack and get stuff done. I will try to get on as much as I can before I leave. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotBiased Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Oh get out of here you scamp. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29761 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Ew leave you slacker jk ily bby have fun sorry for not getting on much this week I need to pack and get stuff done. I will try to get on as much as I can before I leave. I was kidding :p enjoy your trip Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29765 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 Vac ban? I was going to say the same thing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29777 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 If you think you can escape you moderator duties that easy you will have to think again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29779 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 24, 2017 Share Posted May 24, 2017 If you think you can escape you moderator duties that easy you will have to think again. https://gyazo.com/c98dcd3e558f92a3de8a8a250590532b Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4553-vacation/#findComment-29780 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now