Mdantos Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 b]Your Steam Name[/b]: Mdantos Your ingame name: Mdantos Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mdantos/ Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Gnome STEAM_0:0:52772067 Reasons why you are reporting: While I was the only staff on today that wasn't afk at the moment I was taking a lot of sits. While I was in a sit gnome made a sit saying how the mayor was corrupt. There was already 6 different sits on the side of my screen and I was trying to take everyone's sits as fast as I could. I couln't get to gnome's sit in time and he said some stuff about the server and the staff. It is very dissapointing and made me pretty angry that he was disrespecting everyone playing and the server. This behavior should not be tolerated. Evidence: Here is my screenshot library if you want to see all of themhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/mdantos/screenshots/ http://plays.tv/video/5921e78bc6222c77e0/gnome this is from not bill cosby http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930380363 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930380299 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930380225 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930380154 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930379846 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930379712 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930379640 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930379567 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930379486 This one is my favorite http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930381190 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 Here we have a Report on Gnome... Although not uncommon in the wild... they are still a sight worth seeing.... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 Gnome is huge minge. with this evidence i am +1 for punishment. he literally disrespected the whole server and staff multiple times. he needs a break.. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 Gnome is huge minge. with this evidence i am +1 for punishment. he literally disrespected the whole server and staff multiple times. he needs a break.. So you were online while there was a full server with like 1 useless staff and a bunch of afkers and you didn't get on but you still have time to look at forums? This is my point exactly the current staff team is filled with afkers and people who ignore sits and just RP. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted May 21, 2017 Author Share Posted May 21, 2017 Gnome is huge minge. with this evidence i am +1 for punishment. he literally disrespected the whole server and staff multiple times. he needs a break.. So you were online while there was a full server with like 1 useless staff and a bunch of afkers and you didn't get on but you still have time to look at forums? This is my point exactly the current staff team is filled with afkers and people who ignore sits and just RP. Can you please stop disrespecting staff. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29522 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 Disrespecting staff, in particular, is irrelevant. Same punishment you get for flaming normal members, which is nothing (unless it was a harsh, uncalled for flame). Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 Gnome is huge minge. with this evidence i am +1 for punishment. he literally disrespected the whole server and staff multiple times. he needs a break.. So you were online while there was a full server with like 1 useless staff and a bunch of afkers and you didn't get on but you still have time to look at forums? This is my point exactly the current staff team is filled with afkers and people who ignore sits and just RP. Idk when this was, but i am very activeWhen i am on i take sits i don't just RpStop being disrespectful.(+100 For punishment) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gnome Posted May 21, 2017 Share Posted May 21, 2017 You can also see in multiple screenshots smoke making fake quotes from me and dissing me but I don't see any report on smoke. he was spamming ooc pretty hard with fake quotes and I assume the anon spam was also him. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted May 21, 2017 Author Share Posted May 21, 2017 You can also see in multiple screenshots smoke making fake quotes from me and dissing me but I don't see any report on smoke. he was spamming ooc pretty hard with fake quotes and I assume the anon spam was also him. Dude I wasn't worried about him I was worried about the one spamming chat, disrespecting everyone, disrespecting staff and being a minge. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29550 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Geanie Bear Posted May 22, 2017 Share Posted May 22, 2017 I don't really like Gnome, like at all, but this report seems useless. -1 punishment Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4522-report-on-gnome/#findComment-29573 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts