HUGE exploit that should be fixed

Lolibot

so i was thinking about the whole, being able to sit on props thing. at first i thought that someone could easily just sit on a no colided prop and their friend could physgun them inside a building. but then i realized you all accounted for that and made it so when you physgunned something, it wasnt nocolide again. good on yall.

BUT

i thought about something else, and that was the percision tool. you dont need a no colided prop. you simply get a long prop, have someone sit on the end of it, and 100% push it through whatever you want. I havent seen people do this, but it can be done, and i know im not the only one clever enough to think of it. im sure it'll be ban worthy, but you should maybe think about making it so people cant do that....

Fairly certain that restricting the tool and the way it works would render the tool somewhat pointless because one of the huge functions of which people use for it is to shove props edges into walls/line things up. Couldn't they just ban on a base by case basis for this?

Sugar could look into making it so when a player sits on the prop it restricts tool gun usage on it as well. Players have been banned for this in the past. the sit anywhere script has created lots of exploits but people love it so we keep it.

Sit script is rarely abused. I see maybe one, on occasion two cases a day and abuse results in an automatic 7d ban. If you think someone is abusing the sit function, call for staff using @ and encourage them to spectate you right away to catch someone sit exploiting. "spectate me someone is sit exploiting asdfasdfasdfasdf" If I saw that, I'd drop everything and spectate. I HATE exploiters.