CP or Hitman?

Not Steve

hecko I would just like everyones opinion on if I should keep my CC on the CP team or switch it over to Hitman? I enjoy making money on CP, but Hitman seems fun too

Do both

hecko I would just like everyones opinion on if I should keep my CC on the CP team or switch it over to Hitman? I enjoy making money on CP, but Hitman seems fun too

Do both

How can you do both lol

Do both

How can you do both lol

Two CC bb

Hitman can be a really easy way to get money, just set hitprice to 5k and get ignorant people to place hits. I got 100k in an hour that way

how do you change it?

do /hitprice

Being a Custom Class cop can REALLY fucking help out the PD, man. I've played the PD classes more often now because it's fun. Would be lovely if we had you on the PD side so we have AT LEAST one cop that knows what he's doing.

Being a Custom Class cop can REALLY fucking help out the PD, man. I've played the PD classes more often now because it's fun. Would be lovely if we had you on the PD side so we have AT LEAST one cop that knows what he's doing.

#SEAL TEAM 6