Not Steve Posted May 9, 2017 Share Posted May 9, 2017 hecko I would just like everyones opinion on if I should keep my CC on the CP team or switch it over to Hitman? I enjoy making money on CP, but Hitman seems fun too Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted May 9, 2017 Share Posted May 9, 2017 Hitman can be a really easy way to get money, just set hitprice to 5k and get ignorant people to place hits. I got 100k in an hour that way Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted May 9, 2017 Author Share Posted May 9, 2017 hecko I would just like everyones opinion on if I should keep my CC on the CP team or switch it over to Hitman? I enjoy making money on CP, but Hitman seems fun too Do both How can you do both lol Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28527 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 hecko I would just like everyones opinion on if I should keep my CC on the CP team or switch it over to Hitman? I enjoy making money on CP, but Hitman seems fun too Do both How can you do both lol Two CC bb Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28542 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 Hitman can be a really easy way to get money, just set hitprice to 5k and get ignorant people to place hits. I got 100k in an hour that way how do you change it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 Being a Custom Class cop can REALLY fucking help out the PD, man. I've played the PD classes more often now because it's fun. Would be lovely if we had you on the PD side so we have AT LEAST one cop that knows what he's doing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 Being a Custom Class cop can REALLY fucking help out the PD, man. I've played the PD classes more often now because it's fun. Would be lovely if we had you on the PD side so we have AT LEAST one cop that knows what he's doing. #SEAL TEAM 6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28557 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeroy Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 #WaffenSS #FuckSealTeam6 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zareox Posted May 10, 2017 Share Posted May 10, 2017 Seal team 6 or go home Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4386-cp-or-hitman/#findComment-28560 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now