Jobs that actually make money

IT Joe

More Jobs that make money  

12 members have voted

1. 1. More Jobs that make money

• yes
    • no

Just a few suggestions...

Hazmat was a great idea, but it's too boring and repetitive which is why nobody plays it.

How about making a parent job to it (say CDC Scientist) that develops vaccines and cures for multiple different diseases and sells them to the public? It doesn't have to be just ebola.

Food service jobs? Why don't we actually use hungermod, which is disabled by default in DarkRP.

Wallet should have a cap, say $20,000. Any more than that gets put into an account at the bank, and the bank manager makes profits by investing players' money. He can also pay bank guards / tellers to protect the bank from raids.

This would help keep the economy balanced. If the bank manager fucks up and loses all the player's money, then they have to actually work again to make the money back. Of course, it wouldn't be all the money, but a significant potion of it should be allowed to be invested, leaving some for security. There are people running around with millions of dollars and all they do is raid people, which is really fucking annoying. I personally as a player hate raiding. I've never raided a single person on this server in the almost 100 hours I have on it, yet the only legitimate way to make money is to be a CP, which still involves a lot of raiding...

Bus / taxi drivers (other jobs shouldn't be allowed to spawn cars, but Taxi drivers should be able to spawn a car for a price and drive people around to make a profit)

Code Enforcement. The mayor could be able to make laws about how you build a base and code enforcement can fine people for violating the code.

Mailman - delivers advertisements and packages (shipments for example) to people for a price.

Teacher / students - not sure how effective / enforceable this would be though... Maybe someone has an idea for it.

Janitors - clean up blood stains from the streets and patch bullet holes for payment, answering to the mayor.

Farmer - grow crops to sell to restaurants to make food.

These ideas are great

We have a lot of weeabos on this server.

Weeabo job confirmed?

sugar should finally add in Neko's original suggestion for a weeb job in honor of him becoming Head Admin. I'd play it it sounds fun.

and also more stupid jobs that hilariously harrass people. I love to be a kidnapper or stalker when I get irritated with someone in particular instead of being salty.

Just a few suggestions...

Hazmat was a great idea, but it's too boring and repetitive which is why nobody plays it.

How about making a parent job to it (say CDC Scientist) that develops vaccines and cures for multiple different diseases and sells them to the public? It doesn't have to be just ebola.

Food service jobs? Why don't we actually use hungermod, which is disabled by default in DarkRP.

Wallet should have a cap, say $20,000. Any more than that gets put into an account at the bank, and the bank manager makes profits by investing players' money. He can also pay bank guards / tellers to protect the bank from raids.

This would help keep the economy balanced. If the bank manager fucks up and loses all the player's money, then they have to actually work again to make the money back. Of course, it wouldn't be all the money, but a significant potion of it should be allowed to be invested, leaving some for security. There are people running around with millions of dollars and all they do is raid people, which is really fucking annoying. I personally as a player hate raiding. I've never raided a single person on this server in the almost 100 hours I have on it, yet the only legitimate way to make money is to be a CP, which still involves a lot of raiding...

Bus / taxi drivers (other jobs shouldn't be allowed to spawn cars, but Taxi drivers should be able to spawn a car for a price and drive people around to make a profit)

Code Enforcement. The mayor could be able to make laws about how you build a base and code enforcement can fine people for violating the code.

Mailman - delivers advertisements and packages (shipments for example) to people for a price.

Teacher / students - not sure how effective / enforceable this would be though... Maybe someone has an idea for it.

Janitors - clean up blood stains from the streets and patch bullet holes for payment, answering to the mayor.

Farmer - grow crops to sell to restaurants to make food.

We took entire days to make our money, new update = all gone ( got 5 mil, i never raid who do u think u are)

The others i see them as good ideas