{GN} Isaac Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 Hey guys idk if you guys care if I'm not going to be here but I wanted to tell you that I'm not going to be on Friday or Sunday or Saturday because my mom is in the hospital so I hope you guys have a good day and see you on Monday Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eric Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 Hope she is well. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-24050 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted March 17, 2017 Author Share Posted March 17, 2017 Hope she is well. Thanks man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-24051 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 Last time my mom went to the hospital was to get her stomach cut open. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-24059 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 was it when u were born pippy? dayum u mustve been a fat baby xddddddddddddddd jk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-24085 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 You have my regards, lad, but was this truly a worth post to make? Couldn't you just put it in shoutbox or discord saying you will be gone for awhile? This isn't Facebook or twitter. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-24091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted March 31, 2017 Share Posted March 31, 2017 was it when u were born pippy? dayum u mustve been a fat baby xddddddddddddddd jk heck yeah. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-25138 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted March 31, 2017 Share Posted March 31, 2017 ^my favorite son Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-25148 Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted March 31, 2017 Share Posted March 31, 2017 ^my favorite son WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT. IM OUTRAGED Hey guys idk if you guys care if I'm not going to be here but I wanted to tell you that I'm not going to be on Friday or Sunday or Saturday because my mom is in the hospital so I hope you guys have a good day and see you on Monday Sorry about your mom isaac, i hope she gets well soon. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3818-mom-in-the-hospital/#findComment-25156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now