Mdantos Posted February 25, 2017 Share Posted February 25, 2017 Your ingame name: Mdantos Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mdantos Why were you banned?: Auto input glitch Why should you be unbanned?: I was unjust-fully banned the server banned me from a bug and that does not deserve a perma ban Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872157032 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3619-please-unban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted February 25, 2017 Share Posted February 25, 2017 Can prove was there Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3619-please-unban/#findComment-22659 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted February 25, 2017 Share Posted February 25, 2017 I got you, this bug has been fixed! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3619-please-unban/#findComment-22660 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mdantos Posted February 25, 2017 Author Share Posted February 25, 2017 I got you, this bug has been fixed! Sugar you are the fucking best thankyou so much Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3619-please-unban/#findComment-22661 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted February 25, 2017 Share Posted February 25, 2017 Closed as the user is now unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3619-please-unban/#findComment-22663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts