System 32 Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 Your Steam Name: System 32 Your ingame name: System 32 Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81112047 Who are you reporting: ๖ۣۜWhitefox Reasons why you are reporting: Noclip abuse Evidence: Quick note, this is not the first time that this incident has happened, this is the first time I have happened to have visual proof of the incident occurring. Also, if the video dosen't help enough, I also have some screenshots taken with overwolf that I would be happy to share. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 Video unavailable. It's up now, am watching I have also received complaints about this exact topic... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
System 32 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Share Posted January 30, 2017 Video unavailable. I have also received complaints about this exact topic... Video is now unlisted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20667 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 What am I supposed to be seeing? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20668 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 Once i based with him and he kept bringing people that were apart of our base then when i was building the base he kept no clipping through the door But in the video he really didnt no clip abuse Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20669 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whitefox Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 Yes, i was taking a sit, did !return ^ and got stuck in the ceiling, happened a few times today, what is wrong about that? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20670 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 In the video, I see no noclip abuse. He got stuck in the ceiling and had to get out. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
System 32 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Share Posted January 30, 2017 My apologies, in this particular video, he was just stuck. THREAD CLOSED DUE TO LACK OF EVIDENCE Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20673 Share on other sites More sharing options...
System 32 Posted January 30, 2017 Author Share Posted January 30, 2017 I have reopened this thread due to evidence presented to me by Psychopathic Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 30, 2017 Share Posted January 30, 2017 I have reopened this thread due to evidence presented to me by Psychopathic This nigga going deep to get White in trouble. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3364-%E0%B9%96%DB%A3%DB%9Cwhitefox-noclip-abuse/#findComment-20702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts