New Map

ODA Envy

>talks shit about people

>begs them to talk to him

>complains about server staffing

>is actually hecka corrupt and biased

:) dont make me expose you

Edit real fast: You're actually pretty ignorant. This isn't minecraft, I actually get 150+ fps without the multicore rendering

Consider yourself banned due to lack of evidence of your ban appeal.

oh wait, this is the wrong section. 

If we are going to get a map chance, can we increase the amount of players? Rather than 70, lets be a savage and make it 85.

Shard who are you talking about XD

Also 85 slots sounds alright if the new/updated map Sugar chooses is bigger,but he might have to smooth out some things,fix a few bugs so 85 people doesent make lag.

>talks shit about people

Edit real fast: You're actually pretty ignorant. This isn't minecraft, I actually get 150+ fps without the multicore rendering

That is not good though. A well optimized map would have you at 300+ fps. (I can only speak for myself since I don't have more than one PC to benchmark FPS)

In downtown, I get 300+ FPS everywhere except for looking at certain sports where it will drop to 180 - 200. With a lot of other players on it can get pretty gnarly (60 fps - 100 fps in the main part of town) for a lot of reasons which can be worked out.

Evilmelon will most likely not be a candidate. Its fps is poor in a lot of areas and its smaller than downtown actually. Only positives is the sewers and the PD which is baller as heck.

Other maps which I will not consider is EvoCity, Rockford, ect. They require cars and cars aren't worth the resources. One thing I can do is to look and hire a mapper that can optimize, extend and make something similar to downtown_v2. I don't know what I would want / how much it would cost but if you wanted that, I can get a whole suggestions thread up for a map to be made.

Also 85 slots sounds alright if the new/updated map Sugar chooses is bigger,but he might have to smooth out some things,fix a few bugs so 85 people doesent make lag.

I don't know how much more we can push. We run at around 54% of our CPU with 70 players, the only issue is that if we have been at 100% of our CPU for a long time, the server provider will force a resart. It seems to happen every few days where a random reset will happen because of that. I don't know how the timer works on that thing but even when it was happening a lot, the server never actually lagged. The only way to prevent that is to get a dedicated server which is balls because it's a lot of useless power and actually a downgrade to what we currently have (why their shared gameservers have better CPUs than their dedicated servers baffle me). There is a lot I can do still to minimize lag for both the client and the server. My overall ending goal is to push to 90 playerslots. Once I have done that, I can die in peace.

>talks shit about people

That is not good though. A well optimized map would have you at 300+ fps. (I can only speak for myself since I don't have more than one PC to benchmark FPS)

In downtown, I get 300+ FPS everywhere except for looking at certain sports where it will drop to 180 - 200. With a lot of other players on it can get pretty gnarly (60 fps - 100 fps in the main part of town) for a lot of reasons which can be worked out.

Evilmelon will most likely not be a candidate. Its fps is poor in a lot of areas and its smaller than downtown actually. Only positives is the sewers and the PD which is baller as heck.

Other maps which I will not consider is EvoCity, Rockford, ect. They require cars and cars aren't worth the resources. One thing I can do is to look and hire a mapper that can optimize, extend and make something similar to downtown_v2. I don't know what I would want / how much it would cost but if you wanted that, I can get a whole suggestions thread up for a map to be made.

I don't know how much more we can push. We run at around 54% of our CPU with 70 players, the only issue is that if we have been at 100% of our CPU for a long time, the server provider will force a resart. It seems to happen every few days where a random reset will happen because of that. I don't know how the timer works on that thing but even when it was happening a lot, the server never actually lagged. The only way to prevent that is to get a dedicated server which is balls because it's a lot of useless power and actually a downgrade to what we currently have (why their shared gameservers have better CPUs than their dedicated servers baffle me). There is a lot I can do still to minimize lag for both the client and the server. My overall ending goal is to push to 90 playerslots. Once I have done that, I can die in peace.

Sugar dont die! Lol also im about to post a super detailed review of evil melon and why you should use it.I will be including tons of info including map overview,job improvements,and possible jobs for future updates,please read it over,it should help you decide quite well.

Don't bother. Evilmelon will not happen, period. You legit cannot change my mind on this. We used the map for 5+ months when we first started. I know what the map is. It's not viable for FPS and it's not viable for larger playercounts.

Then I guess its time to remove magic man, event and say hecko to a new area in admin land.*

Event will be held a certain time of the day, for example, Purge hour, double amount of lottery money hour, random vip is chosen, and golden printer.

OR

Make event area smaller..*

Remove prop jump or whatever the heck its called.*

Remove boss fight*

* = Optimizing perfomance even better since less resource.

Don't bother. Evilmelon will not happen, period. You legit cannot change my mind on this. We used the map for 5+ months when we first started. I know what the map is. It's not viable for FPS and it's not viable for larger playercounts.

Then what map do you have in mind?

Becuase downtown is so crowded and getting old.We dont just need a admin land expansion or whatever,we need a new map,even if its just an expansion of downtown,we need something new and diffrent,and bigger and better overall.

Then what map do you have in mind?

Becuase downtown is so crowded and getting old.We dont just need a admin land expansion or whatever,we need a new map,even if its just an expansion of downtown,we need something new and diffrent,and bigger and better overall.

gm_flatgrass is bigger than downtown.