[LFG] Stemeyone9k Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 One corrupt admin, please take notice Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
uwu Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 again, a joke, it's something we joke about because of an ex admin. nekos not dumb. closed because not proper format. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19256 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 again, a joke, it's something we joke about because of an ex admin. nekos not dumb. closed because not proper format. It's under discussion rather than staff reporting haha. Then I guess this is corrupt as well, eh? http://prntscr.com/dp8i9t Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19257 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neko Sam Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 saying im a corrupt admin? do u wanna see corrupt? :^) But uh, the reason I killed you was because I had a hit, maybe I didn't see the pm's/OOC calls... If I did see them I wouldve told ya... And yeah, Neko sure is the worst staff member on this server, fuck that guy [/size] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19261 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted December 29, 2016 Share Posted December 29, 2016 GET DOWN, HE POSTED A SMUG ANIME FACE! Wait, two false reports/incorrect formats? Gee that adds up to a 100% warning! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beersy Posted January 8, 2017 Share Posted January 8, 2017 Man glaze you are ducking warn happy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted January 8, 2017 Share Posted January 8, 2017 Oh great this faggot again. Yay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted January 8, 2017 Share Posted January 8, 2017 Man glaze you are ducking warn happy Why would you bump an relatively old thread… Warn will be established towards you for your actions… Meanwhile thread is close… Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted January 8, 2017 Share Posted January 8, 2017 Good job closing it btw Cullen. You forgot to hit Closed Thread. CLOSED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3196-corrupt-admins/#findComment-19742 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts