Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: the true canadian 

 

Your ingame name: the true canadian or Canadian I forget

 

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082320124/         STEAM_0:0:61027198 

 

Why were you banned?: It's been about a year since I last remember getting on and was planning on getting on today but to my surprise, I'm permabanned. I Probably did something stupid and naturally, I forget exactly what I did but I think it was along the lines of calling an admin or something a stupid nigger, an offensive joke or roasting someone too hard. There's also no ban reason so I have no way of being sure. But knowing me I know I'm not the type of person to get into an argument of any sorts so I probably made a very offensive joke since I did that a lot during my sophomore year.

Although From past staff experience, I know the likelihood of anyone landing a permaban from something like a harmless joke with good intentions is very low (depending on server rules) So I fear I may have done something far worse than an offensive joke but like I said I'm not sure since it's been quite awhile.

 

Why should you be unbanned?: assuming I did something really stupid to deserve a permaban the people of the server have my greatest apologies, and I assure the people there will be no trouble coming from me again. I'm still unsure as to what I did but I had quite a bit of fond memories playing on tits when I did and hopefully, I can return to the community, and keep the good times rolling.

 

Evidence: A43F649F327C9450FA4A7438DA60C48B26BDECE6

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2892-too-furry-to-handle/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...