Teamspeak VS Discord

Two White Crocs

Teamspeak or Discord?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Teamspeak or Discord?

• I want Discord because I am insanely smart
    • I want teamspeak, because, I don't know, just because.

Does sugar even have discord?

I think I downloaded it once because Gazooks, Crt, Morins, Taj and I thought switching to discord would be soooo sick since it's free and ect. We used it and it sounded fine then Taj joined and the voice quality went to poop. Then he left and it went back to normal. Then we stopped using it since it seems to handle the server load it needs to accommodate. Im neither for it or against it but since we already have a teamspeak is there really a reason to get a discord? It's the same kinda communication software

I think we should use discord for the simple reason that it has many more useful and advanced features than TS, such as bots, more advanced role system, and honestly has a much better aesthetic, it also has a FREE app for phones, as TS's app actually cost money. If your not completely sold (Sugar), I ask that we try it out for a week or so. Also about the quality, you can just increase the bitrate in the settings as long as your internet can handle it.

but here is the thing it can crash, its worse to use. Then on top of it you cant really customize the permissions as well. If you want to use discord then you can but just remember we have a TS up.

Also lags.