Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Fantasma

Your ingame name: Fantasma

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: www.steamcommunity.com/id/ghost_of_gaming1 / STEAM_0:1:61102971

Why were you banned?: "MassRDM - appeal ban @ titsrp.com" I killed a moderator by the name of Glaze when he would run out of spawn three or four times.

Why should you be unbanned?: Glaze deserved to die.I was banned by Fantasma and he never brought me to a sit.

Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too.

Have the owner check console from 1:57pm to 1:59pm, you can clearly see me get banned by Fantasma but he never brought me to a sit, warned me etc. he just straight up banned me.

Side note: me and glaze are friends and we were just having fun, there was no victim in this situation so I feel my punishment shouldn't be this harsh, Fantasma could have easily asked me to stop.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2733-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...