Cullen Posted September 26, 2016 Share Posted September 26, 2016 I was going to make a staff report about this individual starting a Kill the VIP event -> becoming the VIP -> going into a house and then advance duping and ended up winning the event. Now I made my argument towards the staff and 90% of the staff were against me. So, I wanted to bring this to the forums. My argument: Should the person that is the VIP be able to construct a base in a matter of seconds, be able to use Advance Dupe? Should VIPs have access towards the tool gun? I believe this is cheating and exploiting… Even though, the person who started the event and ended up doing this event, lost money… Say if I started the event and the VIP ended up doing this… I want to hear your thoughts about this situation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted September 26, 2016 Share Posted September 26, 2016 I guess the second you said you were going to report him, you alt tabbed. I said that it's not fair and it's not the way the system was intended to be used. I can easily fix that by just not allowing you to spawn props or use tools while you're the VIP. Was Viax's strategy scummy? Sure. Was it against the rules? I don't really think so. Sure, it should be a given that you shouldn't do that but at the same time, people will go to any lengths to say what they did is 100% right. Like the incident with fading door abuse a day ago where a guy actually said "Fading door abuse is not in the rules so I should be able to do it. Every other server I have ever played on allowed me abuse fading doors" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16146 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted September 26, 2016 Author Share Posted September 26, 2016 I guess the second you said you were going to report him, you alt tabbed. Yah, I had class in 15 minutes, which takes attendance. Soooo.... I actually have to go + I have a test in the class on Friday, but that is irrelevant. I was going to get the evidence from shadowplay, but when I stated my argument everyone was against me. Sooo… I just wanted to make a civil discussion about this topic. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16149 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted September 26, 2016 Share Posted September 26, 2016 If this is an issue just make it so when they become vip strip them then give them only guns and a master sword. If you do this they get no keys, toolgun, or physgun and therefore they can't make a base. No need to make it against the rules if you can outright prevent it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16152 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted September 27, 2016 Share Posted September 27, 2016 I do agree the vip shouldn't be setting up camp as soon as he becomes it. Happy with sugars decision but it'd be cool if you already had one and made it there quick enough to hide out Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted September 27, 2016 Share Posted September 27, 2016 The question is should ANYONE be allowed to spawn in a base at will? Is it fair to the other players who don't have advanced duplicator that effective bases can be spawned in and rebuilt after a raid in seconds? Back before blackout bases were outlawed early this year, the only way some people could exit and enter their base was to delete the dupe and re place it. We confused ourselves with these bases, making them so complicated. Even now, I feel it's unfair that a base can just be spawned it at will. It's not so much cheating as it is unfair. If we want people to stay, then I feel advanced duplicator privileges should be reworked and, in the worst case, removed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16162 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted September 27, 2016 Share Posted September 27, 2016 The question is should ANYONE be allowed to spawn in a base at will? Is it fair to the other players who don't have advanced duplicator that effective bases can be spawned in and rebuilt after a raid in seconds? Back before blackout bases were outlawed early this year, the only way some people could exit and enter their base was to delete the dupe and re place it. We confused ourselves with these bases, making them so complicated. Even now, I feel it's unfair that a base can just be spawned it at will. It's not so much cheating as it is unfair. If we want people to stay, then I feel advanced duplicator privileges should be reworked and, in the worst case, removed. I think it's fair even though I don't base. If someone spent so much time on making a base, and they donated 5 dollars of their money to the server, they deserve advanced dupe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ODA Envy Posted September 27, 2016 Share Posted September 27, 2016 I agree with blacnova, VIP is so easy to get. You can get 5 mill in game within a few days have access to it. heck I saw a mod buy someone VIP day before yesterday cause the player was chill. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2680-a-thread-about-cheating/#findComment-16181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now