Demotion of Wetarthose

Moon man

Wetarthose is the type of staff that gets really angry when he gets killed kidnapped raided etc. so he finds every little way he can to warn them or get back at them for not even listening to someone else's side of the story and warning them on the spot and this goes for when he gets killed and if it is a buddy of his he just only listens to one side of the story and warns the other guy on the spot.  For example today a couple of other people and I were raiding the pd.  I rarely ever raid the pd so I can't tell whether the timer is saying if I am in the process of raiding it or it's a cooldown.  So what does Wetarthose do?  He ignores all of the admin calls about cops NLRing and just comes in the pd calls counter and starts shooting everyone and when I kill him he gets angry and brings me says that the pd is on cooldown and warns me for rdm because he called counter and was going to kill all of the raiders so I killed him because I was a raider.  I am so sick of Wetarthose and I honestly don't even care at this point if my Trial-Mod App gets denied From Wetarthose.

Alright so this guy and his friend were raiding the pd I counter come in and kill everyone that was raiding and then a few minutes later when I walk back in the pd to buy some armor I get killed and I see that moon man was on the other side and the pd was on cooldown so I brought him and said the pd was on cooldown so you cant raid right now, then I brought his friend and his friend told me they were basing there so then I warn them both for Rdm because they couldnt even base at the pd so they literally rdmed people that came in, Moon Man has been warned before for breaking the rules because he doesn't read them. Also I have video proof of everything if anybody really wants to see it.

Alright so this guy and his friend were raiding the pd I counter come in and kill everyone that was raiding and then a few minutes later when I walk back in the pd to buy some armor I get killed and I see that moon man was on the other side and the pd was on cooldown so I brought him and said the pd was on cooldown so you cant raid right now, then I brought his friend and his friend told me they were basing there so then I warn them both for Rdm because they couldnt even base at the pd so they literally rdmed people that came in, Moon Man has been warned before for breaking the rules because he doesn't read them. Also I have video proof of everything if anybody really wants to see it.

I was never basing in the pd and Wetar if you said that you had a video for proof then show me that you just came into "buy some armor"

And plus I deleted the props in the pd a while before I started raiding it

I was never basing in the pd and Wetar if you said that you had a video for proof then show me that you just came into "buy some armor"

First of all get some evidence when making a report Im not showing the video unless I have to. Also since you have no proof this report will get nowhere.

First of all get some evidence when making a report Im not showing the video unless I have to. Also since you have no proof this report will get nowhere.

Well, if you have the evidence that could make his complaint shut down, just post it please.