johnathaneldred42 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago In-Game Name Dr Nefario Your Steam ID 76561199811593138 Why were you banned or warned? IRDM Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Look so It was a miss understanding. I was with this guy and I said I bet I could beat you in a rooftop sniping battle and he said nuh uh so we went on seperate rooftops I was on the rooftop that was on the corner the 3 floor place, while he was diagonal across the street on top of the gun dealer place. In the middle of our battle Marock teleported me to sit land and said "It looks to me like you were rdming that guy" and then I said "No we are having a battle, we both consented" Marock didnt even teleport the guy and said "alright you are going to be banned for IRDM. Who warned/banned you? Marock the Marock How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I'll forward this to banning staff member, if there was no sit made then you shouldn't be punished Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183614 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marock Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Hey how we doing Banning staff here, First here are logs Spoiler ---------------- Death LOGS ---------------- Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Bob Hardy (bu xiao) (STEAM_0:1:796820931) with weapon Player [91][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 19:41:16> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Conclu$ion (Hitman) (STEAM_0:0:167722013) with weapon Player [91][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 19:41:14> Player John Guradsman (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:0:117337435) killed Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_msmc <07-10-2026 / 19:40:53> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed The Wet Joker (Gaming Joker?) (STEAM_0:1:440804262) with weapon sugar_inventorypickup <07-10-2026 / 19:39:11> Player BeeTeeth (Jeff the GRILLER) (STEAM_0:1:217187328) killed Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_sl8 <07-10-2026 / 19:37:47> Player The78ThElemento (SWAT Chief) (STEAM_0:0:58693559) killed Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon weapon_csgo_rif_aug <07-10-2026 / 19:36:43> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed barbaroushunter (Thief) (STEAM_0:0:59525271) with weapon tom_p99 <07-10-2026 / 19:36:33> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Dingleman (Hobo) (STEAM_0:0:229403071) with weapon tom_p99 <07-10-2026 / 19:35:32> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed lil oyst peeper (John Cena) (STEAM_0:1:67080105) with weapon tom_p99 <07-10-2026 / 19:29:46> Player Bob Hardy (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:1:796820931) killed Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_msmc <07-10-2026 / 18:40:47> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed charliesmod (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:186544805) with weapon tom_p99 <07-10-2026 / 18:40:09> Player Dr Nefario (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Maeve (Spirit Caller) (STEAM_0:1:553528821) with weapon tom_p99 <07-10-2026 / 18:38:54> Player Deputy Dipshit (Under Cover Cop) (STEAM_0:1:52046008) killed Dr Nefario (Cat) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_m92fs <07-10-2026 / 18:23:38> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed stacybigpussy (Cat) (STEAM_0:0:585637399) with weapon weapon_lordi_sledgehammer <07-10-2026 / 18:18:15> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Fogell (PMESP BAEP) (STEAM_0:1:592713976) with weapon weapon_lordi_sledgehammer <07-10-2026 / 18:17:16> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed The Wet Joker (Joker Character) (STEAM_0:1:440804262) with weapon weapon_lordi_sledgehammer <07-10-2026 / 18:17:00> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed chickensandwich (Master Raider) (STEAM_0:1:160698826) with weapon sugar_inventorypickup <07-10-2026 / 18:15:38> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Dixon Yaaz (Citizen) (STEAM_0:1:452651910) with weapon weapon_fists <07-10-2026 / 18:05:52> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Dixon Yaaz (Citizen) (STEAM_0:1:452651910) with weapon weapon_fists <07-10-2026 / 18:05:28> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed The Old Man (Big Boy) (STEAM_0:0:194392785) with weapon Player [99][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 18:04:43> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Hoofly (Police Feline) (STEAM_0:0:134844744) with weapon tfa_tracer_nope3 <07-10-2026 / 18:04:32> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed ORANGEMONKEY (Cultist) (STEAM_0:0:205793246) with weapon tfa_tracer_nope3 <07-10-2026 / 18:04:15> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed BakedPotato1 (Mr Sister Fister) (STEAM_0:0:80154411) with weapon weapon_usp_printstream2 <07-10-2026 / 18:01:52> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Deputy Dipshit (Under Cover Cop) (STEAM_0:1:52046008) with weapon weapon_usp_printstream2 <07-10-2026 / 18:01:45> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Swaleem (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:1:128016372) with weapon sugar_inventorypickup <07-10-2026 / 18:01:15> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed The Wet Joker (Joker Character) (STEAM_0:1:440804262) with weapon weapon_usp_printstream2 <07-10-2026 / 18:00:32> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Nightcrawler (PD Commander) (STEAM_0:1:54630224) with weapon sugar_inventorypickup <07-10-2026 / 18:00:09> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed not a 11y old kid (Gun Dealer) (STEAM_0:1:759287505) with weapon weapon_unclen8_mk14_3 <07-10-2026 / 17:55:41> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Silly Boi (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:0:201449772) with weapon sugar_inventorypickup <07-10-2026 / 17:54:24> Player Marock The Marock (Marock) (STEAM_0:1:507955366) killed Brock (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:923867080) with weapon weapon_satbkexcalibur <07-10-2026 / 17:54:05> Player Dr Nefario (Easy Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Silly Boi (SWAT Agent) (STEAM_0:0:201449772) with weapon weapon_kacchainsaw <07-10-2026 / 17:52:33> Player Atro (Super cool ) (STEAM_0:0:84889581) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon weapon_m9k_vector <07-10-2026 / 17:51:06> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed xadis101010 (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:636744991) with weapon weapon_tarhoon <07-10-2026 / 17:50:19> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Crimmy¾ (Alien Race) (STEAM_0:1:22566640) with weapon weapon_tarhoon <07-10-2026 / 17:50:17> Player Hex (Hacker) (STEAM_0:1:67970096) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon Player [72][Hex] <07-10-2026 / 17:45:56> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Marlict (Minion) (STEAM_0:1:86071119) with weapon Player [99][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 17:44:03> Player Slambo (SWAT Chief) (STEAM_0:0:121248290) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_m4 <07-10-2026 / 17:44:00> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed stacybigpussy (Cat) (STEAM_0:0:585637399) with weapon weapon_boremington <07-10-2026 / 17:37:43> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Swaleem (Necromancer) (STEAM_0:1:128016372) with weapon weapon_boremington <07-10-2026 / 17:37:32> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Fogell (Cultist) (STEAM_0:1:592713976) with weapon weapon_lighter <07-10-2026 / 17:37:23> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Silly Boi (Bounty Hunter) (STEAM_0:0:201449772) with weapon Player [99][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 17:36:40> Player very sneaky panda (Paranoid android) (STEAM_0:0:95543569) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_usp <07-10-2026 / 17:36:00> Player Pentastar (Cat) (STEAM_0:0:522866992) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon weapon_fists <07-10-2026 / 17:34:41> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Atro (Super cool ) (STEAM_0:0:84889581) with weapon keys <07-10-2026 / 17:28:43> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon Player [99][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 17:27:08> Player Pentastar (Master Chief) (STEAM_0:0:522866992) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon tfcss_g3sg1 <07-10-2026 / 17:24:46> Player Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) killed Atro (Super cool ) (STEAM_0:0:84889581) with weapon Player [99][johnathaneldred42] <07-10-2026 / 17:24:42> Player Dingleman (Hobo) (STEAM_0:0:229403071) killed Dr Nefario (Casino Owner) (STEAM_0:0:925663705) with weapon weapon_spoon <07-10-2026 / 17:18:02> You killed a lot of people not just this one guy you claimed you had a "rooftop sniper battle" with and I didnt ban you for killing that one guy, when someone makes a sit I spectate them first and me spectate them and seeing you on a rooftop sniping people isnt a good look If you could explain why you killed all these people that would be great -Marock Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183617 Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnathaneldred42 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago 1st off I would like to make this know this is over a 3 hour period 2nd off all of the killing of Atro and Stacy were out of rp as in we were joking around 3rd off when I was a Casino Owner Lots of people were stealing from my machine 4th off when I was a meth cook I had a lot of people randomly raiding me while I was building and had a building sign up Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183619 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 11 minutes ago, johnathaneldred42 said: 1st off I would like to make this know this is over a 3 hour period 2nd off all of the killing of Atro and Stacy were out of rp as in we were joking around 3rd off when I was a Casino Owner Lots of people were stealing from my machine 4th off when I was a meth cook I had a lot of people randomly raiding me while I was building and had a building sign up Is there ANY proof of 3/4 like any sits that were made and stuff like that? Did Atro/Stacy come to your defense in the initial sit? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183620 Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnathaneldred42 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago Then when I became a Citizen It was 6:38 PM until 7:41 PM (little over an hour) I killed 8 people but died 4 times. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183621 Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnathaneldred42 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago I never had any sits until marock brought me then I got banned. Also when marock brought me the sit maybe lasted 2 minutes and the whole time it was just him and I nobody else was there or got teleported I couldnt even get a defence, I asked for marock to bring the other guy from the roof top but he didnt. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183622 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Did any of the people getting killed make a sit? These are just death logs which don't fully guarantee any claims. How much of this was made certain that it was RDM, and how much of it was complained about? a chunk of these kills are in short succession, but a lot of these are pretty spread out. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183623 Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnathaneldred42 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago (edited) None of them complained, that was the only sit I had that entire day. Edited 1 hour ago by johnathaneldred42 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183624 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marock Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 6 minutes ago, johnathaneldred42 said: Also when marock brought me the sit maybe lasted 2 minutes and the whole time it was just him and I nobody else was there or got teleported I couldnt even get a defence, I asked for marock to bring the other guy from the roof top but he didnt. I don't remember this but if I did I am sorry this is pretty shitty of me I think I am in the wrong here at most this is most likely not mrdm and i don't really think its rdm at all. There was a sit and that's when I banned you but I don't think you should have been banned most of this looks like it is not rdm and it is spread out over 3 hours I am +1 for Unban Edited 1 hour ago by Marock Grammer Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25758-mrdm/#findComment-183625 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts