Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

avater

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:93504192

Why were you banned or warned?

PTOX

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

controlled narrative, misunderstanding

Who warned/banned you?

StaticCG

How long were you warned or banned for?

1w

 

Reason:

 

spacer.png

 

Sit Logs:

Spoiler

----------------
Chat LOGS
----------------
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:47:14>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes that is why I went straight to the discord to ask for help <24-08-2026 / 09:47:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yeah jesus <24-08-2026 / 09:46:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Of course woah what a mess <24-08-2026 / 09:46:15>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <24-08-2026 / 09:46:05>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <24-08-2026 / 09:46:04>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said You too, ty Jeebs <24-08-2026 / 09:45:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I needed to cover my bases <24-08-2026 / 09:45:43>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the long wait <24-08-2026 / 09:45:39>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said they dont give a fuck <24-08-2026 / 09:45:25>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said this is an overreaction clearly because they want to get me banned its bizarre if you can't see this <24-08-2026 / 09:45:15>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !xban <24-08-2026 / 09:45:05>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you targeted ownu group <24-08-2026 / 09:45:02>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes warn -> 2w at my discretion <24-08-2026 / 09:44:59>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said no one is targeted <24-08-2026 / 09:44:56>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said compare others to pedophiles <24-08-2026 / 09:44:34>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you cannot <24-08-2026 / 09:44:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster regardless <24-08-2026 / 09:44:30>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said that is just weird <24-08-2026 / 09:43:58>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said because he said dm'd f_ saying they want to unban someone who was just unbanned for pedo accusations <24-08-2026 / 09:43:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said not avoiding the question <24-08-2026 / 09:43:47>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said i need a direct answer <24-08-2026 / 09:43:42>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said avaster <24-08-2026 / 09:43:37>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Why did yo usay that <24-08-2026 / 09:43:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ego delta <24-08-2026 / 09:43:11>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Ok but you were comparing <24-08-2026 / 09:43:06>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said i dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedophile that is a crazy thing to say <24-08-2026 / 09:42:52>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I am actively working this out with higher staff <24-08-2026 / 09:42:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster I need to hear your reasoing <24-08-2026 / 09:42:08>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ahh <24-08-2026 / 09:41:49>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said who? <24-08-2026 / 09:41:23>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I do not know him <24-08-2026 / 09:41:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I would like more context to why you exactly said that <24-08-2026 / 09:40:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster, when you stated average ownu member it was in resposne to what F__ said correct? <24-08-2026 / 09:40:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Okay thank you all for your patience <24-08-2026 / 09:39:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Ego, Delta I will take care of this. Would you like to be returned? <24-08-2026 / 09:39:37>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !slogs <24-08-2026 / 09:38:41>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said np! <24-08-2026 / 09:36:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the wait, just discussing with other staff. Should be done shortly here. <24-08-2026 / 09:36:27>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the wait, just doing some more digging <24-08-2026 / 09:33:24>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I got it <24-08-2026 / 09:32:19>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Delta ty <24-08-2026 / 09:32:18>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said !bank <24-08-2026 / 09:32:10>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Give me one second here <24-08-2026 / 09:31:16>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes <24-08-2026 / 09:31:11>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said ok <24-08-2026 / 09:31:11>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said of being a pedo <24-08-2026 / 09:31:02>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said other members of the server <24-08-2026 / 09:30:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said So, I understand that F___ made a general comment in OOC talking about pedos, but you cannot directly compare or accuse <24-08-2026 / 09:30:56>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:30:39>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Hello <24-08-2026 / 09:30:38>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !bring STEAM_0:0:93504192 <24-08-2026 / 09:30:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said got it one second <24-08-2026 / 09:30:27>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I have the full picture now <24-08-2026 / 09:30:16>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ahhhh <24-08-2026 / 09:30:13>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said apologize <24-08-2026 / 09:29:46>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said perfect I came in late so I didnt see it <24-08-2026 / 09:29:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said i see <24-08-2026 / 09:29:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said do you have clip <24-08-2026 / 09:29:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said got it, was it via voice chat? i have nothing in logs <24-08-2026 / 09:29:28>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said What exactly happened here <24-08-2026 / 09:29:14>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said But <24-08-2026 / 09:29:03>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said F also did it as well <24-08-2026 / 09:28:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Hows it going <24-08-2026 / 09:28:51>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:28:47>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !goto Jeebs <24-08-2026 / 09:28:46>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Weapon Modifier) said // average ownu member <24-08-2026 / 09:21:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Citizen) said !staff <24-08-2026 / 09:21:53>
----------------
Connection LOGS
----------------
Player avaster (STEAM_0:0:93504192)  disconnected from  the server <24-08-2026 / 09:45:30>
----------------
ULX LOGS
----------------
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command banid : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192","10080","PTOX",} <24-08-2026 / 09:47:39>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command menu  <24-08-2026 / 09:47:32>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:46:05>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:46:04>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command banid : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192","10080","T.O.S 0.3",} <24-08-2026 / 09:45:30>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command xban  <24-08-2026 / 09:45:05>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command bring : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192",} <24-08-2026 / 09:30:35>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command goto : {"Jeebs",} <24-08-2026 / 09:28:46>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:28:28>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command bring : {"STEAM_0:1:79271283",} <24-08-2026 / 09:24:34>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command sit  <24-08-2026 / 09:22:51>
----------------

 

The reason for my ban exists in the screenshot above, wherein I replied:

☼ (OOC) avaster: average ownu member

to F_'s OOC comment (Delta PM):

PM from NOCLIP RAIDER: Or I get danielmagik unbanned.

 

The reason I said this was because Togi told me not long ago that they were in a party while basing with Delta, stating they once could easily 'get niggas banned':

[Party] Delta: we lowkey just didnt like you cus you were friends with guins the d1 pedo
[Party] Mr whiskers enjoyer: and then he was around a lil when i joined noob basers
[Party] Delta: i miss having 1304 as admin
[Party] Mr whiskers enjoyer: :sob:
[Party] Delta: got niggas comm removed just cus i didnt like em

 

 

In the sit, two bad actors (Delta, + Ego) took what was said and ran with it, stripping any nuance and context for the mods to achieve their goal (get me banned):

Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said
Ego, Delta I will take care of this. Would you like to be returned? <24-08-2026 / 09:39:37>

To which they denied, most likely because they wanted to watch me get banned.

 

 

The sit consisted of Delta and Ego controlling and manipulating the narrative to (3 new) mods in the sit.

Espousing they were right, were former staff, "you realize the handbook says 2 weeks minimum", "you must be friends with him. is this the reason why you aren't doing anything?". 

 

 

I won't bore you by typing up a history between us, but although we have beef; this is going entirely too far.

In no world would I call people who simply exist in a gmod gang to be p*dos, this is a crazy thing to believe is actually true. I said as much in my sit, but it wasn't taken seriously:

Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said
i dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedophile that is a crazy thing to say <24-08-2026 / 09:42:52>

 

The fact is that I was replying to F_'s OOC comment: PM from NOCLIP RAIDER: Or I get danielmagik unbanned.
It isn't atypical in my experience for members of OWNU to take serious topics like that and make them into a joke.
The average OWNU member interaction is again, in my experience, nothing short of this.

 

 

Finally, I would like to talk about the insane interpretation of what was actually said by F_, where StaticCG told me I cannot "directly compare or accuse (being a p*do)":

(OOC) F___: bro likes pedos

Hypothetically say my intention was to respond to this line.

Please read, what is the accusation here? Delta liking p*dos? As sick as it is, you can't sit and pretend that Delta sympathizing for one must also make him one.

 

 

In summary, yes, I feel like I should be unbanned.

I was replying to F_'s original OOC comment, not even the p*do one, and even if if you think otherwise, is not a p*do accusation.

If you view that as a p*do accusation, then why isn't F_ banned.

If you say because 'the accusation is true', then why isn't Delta banned.

Anything else feels targeted and retaliatory, taken in the absolute worst way and then pushed more.

Edited by avaster
Wrong SteamID
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/
Share on other sites

I've let the banning staff member know.

I will wait for further evidence if there is any before I give a final conclusion, but based on the wording, its hard to say imagine that you were replying to the original post. What do you mean by "average ownu member" when in relation to get "danielmagik unbanned." It just doesnt make sense grammatically or in any type of context or ability that I can think of.

Then to the messages between delta and whiskers. Just cause you don't like someone doesn't give purpose to get someone comm removed. If they didn't like them, they would still need proper proof in which case, is a valid ban none the less. I don't see an issue with getting someone comm removed and might compile evidence over someone else if I didn't like them or left a bad impression.
 

Then you say that you "dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedo" which implies that you think that some people in ownu are. What did you mean by that?

 

Lastly, what F said is definitely weird and shouldn't be said. What I can only interoperate from the messages, you relating that to ownu members also shouldnt be said. However, in accordance with the rules, I don't know/think that saying someone like pedos is directly against it. Though for future cases, I am not opposed to adding it as a firm guideline that calling people pedos (regardless if its true or not) or commenting on people likening/hanging out with those people are against the rules and shouldn't be mentioned in ooc or talked about on the server in general.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182281
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

I've let the banning staff member know.

👍

 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

What do you mean by "average ownu member" when in relation to get "danielmagik unbanned." It just doesnt make sense grammatically or in any type of context or ability that I can think of

 

Togi let me know while in my Discord's VC not long ago that they overheard a Party conversation where they had the ability to ban basically anyone they wanted while 1304 was an Admin, so it clicked at the time that it was typical of an 'average OWNU member' having the reach of admins with the ability to ban (and likewise unban) 'whenever they wanted'.

 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

Then to the messages between delta and whiskers. Just cause you don't like someone doesn't give purpose to get someone comm removed. If they didn't like them, they would still need proper proof in which case, is a valid ban none the less. I don't see an issue with getting someone comm removed and might compile evidence over someone else if I didn't like them or left a bad impression.

Unfortunately I was not a player back then, up until this point I had no way to tell how true their claims in party chat were - I presumed it was most likely true to some extent because it was said in a private party chat.

 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

Then you say that you "dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedo" which implies that you think that some people in ownu are. What did you mean by that?

I don't think some are neither, I don't even have proof of this even if I wanted. I got this wording because of Ego/Delta's backseat gaslighting in the sit saying I am 'accusing the gang'. I responded to the claim, that is all. I am very certain what I thought/think: they didn't say 'like kids', they said 'like p*dos'.

 

I've partially stated what I think in the Discord (while waiting on StaticCG to give logs) shortly after I got banned, before even thinking about whether or not I should bother appealing, or what I am supposed to write in this appeal:

spacer.png

 

 

 

Delta also gave a cropped version of the chat, hiding the entire reason I said what I said in the first place. I pointed this out:

spacer.png

 

 

  

3 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

I don't know/think that saying someone like pedos is directly against it. Though for future cases, I am not opposed to adding it as a firm guideline that calling people pedos (regardless if its true or not) or commenting on people likening/hanging out with those people are against the rules and shouldn't be mentioned in ooc or talked about on the server in general.

👍

 

 

 

Edited by avaster
  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182282
Share on other sites

I'ma be real? -1

 

Like in what capacity would you be saying that in, in the first place? You only said what you said but left out any context into why you said it or what you meant by it.

 

49 minutes ago, avaster said:

Togi let me know while in my Discord's VC not long ago that they overheard a Party conversation where they had the ability to ban basically anyone they wanted while 1304 was an Admin, so it clicked at the time that it was typical of an 'average OWNU member' having the reach of admins with the ability to ban (and likewise unban) 'whenever they wanted'.

Are you talking about the Envy discord? 1304 been gone for like 8 months now. You're grasping at straws with this one and the claim is baseless/unfounded.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182283
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Like in what capacity would you be saying that in, in the first place? You only said what you said but left out any context into why you said it or what you meant by it.

Personally I don't because I think people who write essays for their opinions in OOC come off as obnoxious.

I got pulled into a sit and they asked for clarification; I gave this at the time.

 

22 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Are you talking about the Envy discord? 1304 been gone for like 8 months now.

I am a new player and this has been my first ever encounter with OWNU after they've all suddenly come back from unbans.

I can't know this besides what Delta said in a private party chat not only a few days ago.

Edited by avaster
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182284
Share on other sites

Yeah...

2 minutes ago, avaster said:

I personally don't because I think people who write essays for their opinions in OOC come off as obnoxious.

Its better to write an essay than for a comment you make to be taken possibly out of context as it could be in this situation. 

To me it still doesn't add up between your comment about "average ownu member" and the notion between getting danimagik unbanned. Other things that I am thinking are like why are you even replying to the message in the first place? Though realistically you are in your right to do so. The thing about the ban and unban thing seems like a pull that could have been said much differently, but wasn't, so I can't speak to the validity of that. 

Overall I think that people (including you) need to be careful with how things are said regardless of what you meant to say. If you can't put what you are thinking into words it can get you in trouble. I am a -1 for appeal. 
 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182285
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

Its better to write an essay than for a comment you make to be taken possibly out of context as it could be in this situation. 

At the time I did not want to air out drama out in OOC, and wanted to keep anything in sits.

I did do this, I gave clarification in the sit when StaticCG asked me in a sit.

 

19 hours ago, Mr. Sir Zapsworth said:

To me it still doesn't add up between your comment about "average ownu member" and the notion between getting danimagik unbanned

 

I had no notion between danimagik as a person, I only joked in OOC about the fact that 'OWNU unbanning them' is average behavior.

 

I am a new player, I don't know or want to care about server drama, so I thought I made harmless a joke (overblown and twisted by OWNU to get me banned because they hate me).

 

Assume what you will, but I never had malicious intent and I will stand by this - Like, I could've just chosen the easy excuse by just lying and saying "he said he likes p*dos", but I am trying to be honest here, even if it seems convoluted to you. I genuinely thought at the time I was saying a harmless followup joke to something completely unrelated. I never accused anyone of literally anything.

 

Their intent has been nothing but malicious, their crusade to make sure I get banned by shitstiring and overblowing a nothingburger making sure I get banned.

Coincidentally only banning me, and not F_ who said the exact same thing, if not worse- this is player targeting, can you not see this.

 

 

I don't know how else to put this in a way that makes more sense.

Edited by avaster
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182286
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, avaster said:

In-Game Name

avater

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:56861418

Why were you banned or warned?

PTOX

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

controlled narrative, misunderstanding

Who warned/banned you?

StaticCG

How long were you warned or banned for?

1w

 

Reason:

 

spacer.png

 

Sit Logs:

  Reveal hidden contents

----------------
Chat LOGS
----------------
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:47:14>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes that is why I went straight to the discord to ask for help <24-08-2026 / 09:47:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yeah jesus <24-08-2026 / 09:46:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Of course woah what a mess <24-08-2026 / 09:46:15>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <24-08-2026 / 09:46:05>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <24-08-2026 / 09:46:04>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said You too, ty Jeebs <24-08-2026 / 09:45:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I needed to cover my bases <24-08-2026 / 09:45:43>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the long wait <24-08-2026 / 09:45:39>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said they dont give a fuck <24-08-2026 / 09:45:25>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said this is an overreaction clearly because they want to get me banned its bizarre if you can't see this <24-08-2026 / 09:45:15>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !xban <24-08-2026 / 09:45:05>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you targeted ownu group <24-08-2026 / 09:45:02>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes warn -> 2w at my discretion <24-08-2026 / 09:44:59>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said no one is targeted <24-08-2026 / 09:44:56>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said compare others to pedophiles <24-08-2026 / 09:44:34>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you cannot <24-08-2026 / 09:44:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster regardless <24-08-2026 / 09:44:30>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said that is just weird <24-08-2026 / 09:43:58>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said because he said dm'd f_ saying they want to unban someone who was just unbanned for pedo accusations <24-08-2026 / 09:43:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said not avoiding the question <24-08-2026 / 09:43:47>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said i need a direct answer <24-08-2026 / 09:43:42>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said avaster <24-08-2026 / 09:43:37>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Why did yo usay that <24-08-2026 / 09:43:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ego delta <24-08-2026 / 09:43:11>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Ok but you were comparing <24-08-2026 / 09:43:06>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said i dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedophile that is a crazy thing to say <24-08-2026 / 09:42:52>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I am actively working this out with higher staff <24-08-2026 / 09:42:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster I need to hear your reasoing <24-08-2026 / 09:42:08>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ahh <24-08-2026 / 09:41:49>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said who? <24-08-2026 / 09:41:23>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I do not know him <24-08-2026 / 09:41:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I would like more context to why you exactly said that <24-08-2026 / 09:40:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Avaster, when you stated average ownu member it was in resposne to what F__ said correct? <24-08-2026 / 09:40:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Okay thank you all for your patience <24-08-2026 / 09:39:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Ego, Delta I will take care of this. Would you like to be returned? <24-08-2026 / 09:39:37>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !slogs <24-08-2026 / 09:38:41>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said np! <24-08-2026 / 09:36:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the wait, just discussing with other staff. Should be done shortly here. <24-08-2026 / 09:36:27>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Sorry for the wait, just doing some more digging <24-08-2026 / 09:33:24>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I got it <24-08-2026 / 09:32:19>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Delta ty <24-08-2026 / 09:32:18>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said !bank <24-08-2026 / 09:32:10>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Give me one second here <24-08-2026 / 09:31:16>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said yes <24-08-2026 / 09:31:11>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said ok <24-08-2026 / 09:31:11>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said of being a pedo <24-08-2026 / 09:31:02>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said other members of the server <24-08-2026 / 09:30:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said So, I understand that F___ made a general comment in OOC talking about pedos, but you cannot directly compare or accuse <24-08-2026 / 09:30:56>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:30:39>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Hello <24-08-2026 / 09:30:38>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !bring STEAM_0:0:93504192 <24-08-2026 / 09:30:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said got it one second <24-08-2026 / 09:30:27>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I have the full picture now <24-08-2026 / 09:30:16>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ahhhh <24-08-2026 / 09:30:13>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said apologize <24-08-2026 / 09:29:46>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said perfect I came in late so I didnt see it <24-08-2026 / 09:29:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said i see <24-08-2026 / 09:29:35>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said do you have clip <24-08-2026 / 09:29:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said got it, was it via voice chat? i have nothing in logs <24-08-2026 / 09:29:28>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said What exactly happened here <24-08-2026 / 09:29:14>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said But <24-08-2026 / 09:29:03>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said F also did it as well <24-08-2026 / 09:28:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said Hows it going <24-08-2026 / 09:28:51>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said I don't have audio right now, please use chat! <24-08-2026 / 09:28:47>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !goto Jeebs <24-08-2026 / 09:28:46>
Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Weapon Modifier) said // average ownu member <24-08-2026 / 09:21:53>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Citizen) said !staff <24-08-2026 / 09:21:53>
----------------
Connection LOGS
----------------
Player avaster (STEAM_0:0:93504192)  disconnected from  the server <24-08-2026 / 09:45:30>
----------------
ULX LOGS
----------------
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command banid : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192","10080","PTOX",} <24-08-2026 / 09:47:39>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command menu  <24-08-2026 / 09:47:32>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:46:05>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:46:04>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command banid : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192","10080","T.O.S 0.3",} <24-08-2026 / 09:45:30>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command xban  <24-08-2026 / 09:45:05>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command bring : {"STEAM_0:0:93504192",} <24-08-2026 / 09:30:35>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command goto : {"Jeebs",} <24-08-2026 / 09:28:46>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command return : {"@",} <24-08-2026 / 09:28:28>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command bring : {"STEAM_0:1:79271283",} <24-08-2026 / 09:24:34>
StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static)  used command sit  <24-08-2026 / 09:22:51>
----------------

 

The reason for my ban exists in the screenshot above, wherein I replied:

☼ (OOC) avaster: average ownu member

to F_'s OOC comment (Delta PM):

PM from NOCLIP RAIDER: Or I get danielmagik unbanned.

 

The reason I said this was because Togi told me not long ago that they were in a party while basing with Delta, stating they once could easily 'get niggas banned':

[Party] Delta: we lowkey just didnt like you cus you were friends with guins the d1 pedo
[Party] Mr whiskers enjoyer: and then he was around a lil when i joined noob basers
[Party] Delta: i miss having 1304 as admin
[Party] Mr whiskers enjoyer: :sob:
[Party] Delta: got niggas comm removed just cus i didnt like em

 

 

 

I won't bore you by typing up a history between us, but although we have beef; this is going entirely too far.

In no world would I call people who simply exist in a gmod gang to be p*dos, this is a crazy thing to believe is actually true. I said as much in my sit, but it wasn't taken seriously:

Player avaster(STEAM_0:0:93504192) (Trashman) said
i dont think that every single person in ownu is a pedophile that is a crazy thing to say <24-08-2026 / 09:42:52>

 

The fact is that I was replying to F_'s OOC comment: PM from NOCLIP RAIDER: Or I get danielmagik unbanned.
It isn't atypical in my experience for members of OWNU to take serious topics like that and make them into a joke.
The average OWNU member interaction is again, in my experience, nothing short of this.

 

 

Finally, I would like to talk about the insane interpretation of what was actually said by F_, where StaticCG told me I cannot "directly compare or accuse (being a p*do)":

(OOC) F___: bro likes pedos

Hypothetically say my intention was to respond to this line.

Please read, what is the accusation here? Delta liking p*dos? As sick as it is, you can't sit and pretend that Delta sympathizing for one must also make him one.

 

 

In summary, yes, I feel like I should be unbanned.

I was replying to F_'s original OOC comment, not even the p*do one, and even if if you think otherwise, is not a p*do accusation.

If you view that as a p*do accusation, then why isn't F_ banned.

If you say because 'the accusation is true', then why isn't Delta banned.

Anything else feels targeted and retaliatory, taken in the absolute worst way and then pushed more.

Good morning,

 

Your comment in OOC didn't follow the danimagik line, it clearly followed F___'s claim in chat, and furthermore F___ replied yes in that moment, which is how the room read it clearly. In your appeal you state you were replying to the danimagik comment and that OWNU members "take serious topics and make them into a joke." But when I asked you directly during the sit why you said it, you answered: because he said dm'd f_ saying they want to unban someone who was just unbanned for pedo accusations <09:43:53>, which by your own account, the thing you were commenting on was an unban tied to pedophilia accusations. You cannot argue the fact the remark was unrelated to that, you said it was. This ban and dispute is only being argued that applying "average ownu member" to that subject against a named group of players is toxicity. It definitely is.

 

This isn't a courtroom and I don't have to prove intent word by word. The rule is player toxicity. The question I have to figure out/answer is: Did you use a pedophilia conversation to insult a specific group of real people? You did. Whether you meant "they are p***'s" or "they defend p***'s" doesnt change anything. Either way, you attached that subject to a group of people to put them down. That is PTOX, and its punished the way it is because of the severity.

 

Speaking about F___, another player's conduct is not a defense for your own. F___'s comment was noted and handled separately. Before I spoke with you I created a sit regarding his comment, and he was spoken to. If you think Delta violated server rules, you can go down the correct route of a player report with evidence, not a defense in your own appeal. The disc screenshot you included is sechondhand, "Togi told me" is not from this incident, and has no bearing whether your comment broke the rules.

 

I never targeted you, and I never banned you in a retaliation, and my decision was not swayed by any other people. That is why the sit took 17 minutes. I requested clips, pulled logs, asked you four separate time for your reasoning, and consulted SMods and above twice before I made a decision. If my goal was to just punish you, I wouldn't have done that. If you're claiming that this was retaliatory from Delta, and Ego, no one made you say that, and you should know that any type of pedo talk on the server is greatly discouraged. Most importantly, I told Jeebs, the person who was originally was taking care of the sit, the guidelines for staff punishment times was Warn -> 2 weeks. If I was targeting you, I would have given you a full 2 weeks. But I made the ban proportionate, as F___ steered the conversation there first, and below the maximum guideline.

Sure I am a new moderator, but I was completely unbiased and unaware of any of the drama you had between these players. This ban was issued for the words that were written into OOC, after I contacted multiple people on the staff team via discord, and had 2 moderators (and 1 tmod) on the sit.

-1

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182287
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, StaticCG said:

Whether you meant "they are p***'s" or "they defend p***'s" doesnt change anything.

Steve just a moment ago said he doesn't know if it would be against the rules. Intent and context changes anything.

 

I was going to reply to the rest, but I'm getting the feeling that intent is not important to you.

 

I don't think I'll reply anymore. I'm happy to clarify stuff if asked.

Edited by avaster
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182288
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, avaster said:

Steve just a moment ago said he doesn't know if it would be against the rules. Intent/context changes anything,

 

I was going to reply to the rest, but I'm getting the feeling that context or intent is not important to you.

 

I'm not going to reply anymore. I'm happy to clarify stuff if asked.

To clarify Steves point, because it's being read backwards what he said he wasn't sure was rule-breaking was F___'s line on its own. (which I already talked to F___ separately in his own sit before yours) That is not what you were banned for. In the same post he also said that you relating it to OWNU members shouldn't have been said. The comment in isolation and the comment aimed at a named group of players are two different things, and only the second one is what I acted on.

On intent/context, I weighed both of them. That's why I asked you for your reasoning four separate times in the sit instead of banning off the log, why I pulled clips and logs, and why the ban is 1 week rather than the 2 week max guideline because context change the length of it. It didn't change whether the rule was broken, because by your own answer in the sit the thing you were commenting on was an unban tied to pedophilia accusations. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/#findComment-182289
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...