Jump to content

Mr. Sir Zapsworth

Senior Mod

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Mr. Sir Zapsworth

  1. I'm almost certain that being in a max level gang gives you inv/bank slots. You will have to join another gang or buy inv/bank slots from the suga shop in order to regain those items I believe.
  2. Kidnapping/Attempt Kidnapping people make you KOS as you're a threat to everyone around you.
  3. Can you post a screenshot of you inventory slots so they can be counted?
  4. From my point of view, people on this server should be able to talk about whatever they want as long as long as its not harmful aka things that fall under PTox guidelines. I don't understand why you think religious or current world topics would fall under those guidelines. People have the right to express their opinions and take whatever side they want as long as they are being respectful. If people don't like the discussions being help then they can mute. Also the idea that this is bringing down server population I think is false. The more rules and restrictions you have on what people can talk about means either more people getting banned or more people losing interest in what rp scenarios they can interact with. Topics like this catch some people attention, and some people play on this server to chill and talk. With the holy larp situation, he is an active player and people go in there and talk and try to change his mind. Nothing harmful about that. You also have people building mosques so its not just Christianity thats being shown. If people wanted to make a gay safe space with pride flags and stuff, they definitely could they just don't. Religion is just more talked about doesn't mean that on the flip side the other is denounced. You are grasping at things such as "we are losing half our player base". I don't think we are losing half of our players because of discussed topics (other than people who go to these conversations and mrdm them). If anything people find a niche in the community that they enjoy, and that's what they stick to. Overall, if we were to limit the speak of religion, why not stop people from saying the n word and remove furry models cause it makes them uncomfortable. Ill go back to what i said earlier. If you don't like it, mute em, stay away, or just stop playing. Otherwise, they can just sit in a base and farm ents all day, no reason to interact with anyone else, just be by yourself in a building.
  5. Thanks for the kind words! I do try to be fair and just while still role playing as homelander, so it can be tough sometimes.
  6. To add on to Zenny's idea of a singing contest you could do a talent show (jokes, singing, instruments, piano class ,etc) and the panel votes for the best talent and gives a reward.
  7. I only spent 900 suga on it, but its okay if you dont have a way. I was given a recommendation to save it for a cop cc, so if you cant reverse it you dont have to worry about it
  8. bumping
  9. I accidently bought a custom class thinking I didnt already have one. Could I get the suga refunded back? the role is "hidden"
×
×
  • Create New...