Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Okay, I am going to go ahead and unban you due to this being more as pedo sympathizer accusations and less of a blatant pedo acc. I am going to give you as well as F___ warns for PTox regarding this. Because F___ wasn't punished in the same way it doesn't seem fair that you are especially when there is no strict guideline regarding this type of rhetoric. Do note though that I will be talking to admins to disallow this language from being spoken on the server. If it does, then this warn will count as your first offense. In the future, I would overall recommend that you either stay out of that type of drama or explain more in your messages so that it doesn't get taken the wrong way.

 

Accepted 

  • Like 2
  • Thumb Down 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25588-ptox-appeal/page/3/#findComment-182352
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...