Chessmond Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Your In-Game Name: Terry Your Steam ID: Irrelevant discord report Who are you reporting?: Danny magic Why are you reporting this player?: Mass reported my discord account causing me to get suspended what I said is allowed Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No https://imgur.com/a/0fuCX3v 4 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 (edited) Hello! I would also like to jump in and say the same happened to me aswell. I can confirm that DaniMagik was responsible for the bans, and I have proof of the effect on my account. DaniMagik creating false reports can get the server flagged and taken down in of itself. Over five people including some staff were suspended / limited due to DaniMagik's lack of vision on the block button. Edited August 15 by You needed a kill count + he got blue 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 Hi, Affected user here, I received a dm from discord admitting that the allegations against my account are false, and I am in the due process of remedying this issue. As of this point, I am incredibly annoyed at the current state of my account being limited because someone wants to cry and whine instead of hitting a block button (hasn't even blocked Spys btw). At this current moment as I see it from my old staff insights, this player is deeply hated by the community, not one nice thing has ever been said about them, and now they are spamming false reports which has affected 9 people as an admin has said in the discord (someone I spoke to received a limitation for sexually exploitative content from a message regarding the word "troon") He has no place on this server. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181885 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 (edited) I also was caught in this and mutiple other staff members. Mine was for an image. I thought it was something I sent someone in dms but now with this coincidence I dont think it was. I think also them reporting someone just opened the flood gate to the other people getting banned. Mine was for an image that was "inciting violence" which I sent nothing of the sort lol. Edited August 15 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181888 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 As of this morning all of my comments have been appealed. I would like to see this person punished for inconveniencing staff and providing nothing to the community. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181900 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DaniMagik Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 (edited) I will say the only person I reported was Chair. No one was mass reported. Why would I report playere like Dunker who I like. Edited August 15 by DaniMagik 10 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181904 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 This is being looked into Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted August 15 Share Posted August 15 44 minutes ago, DaniMagik said: I will say the only person I reported was Chair. No one was mass reported. Why would I report playere like Dunker who I like. Regardless of if its true of if Dani did or didn't report everyone else, there were direct punishments given because of Dani. My messages, along with others, did not violate the discord TOS nor the TitsRP rules. You as the reporter have exposed the server to further punishment for things that could have been resolved with a block. You directly caused 7+ people to have their accounts limited due to your negligence. If you can't block a user, I don't see why we should all have to face account restrictions over someone on the internet hurting your feelings (while not violating TOS btw!). Putting the server at risk because one person can't hit the block button doesn't make sense. Goldfish0 was wellness banned for less, and I truly believe something needs to happen over this situation. DaniMagik has been KNOWN to complain to staff when someone says something that they don't like (things that are within the rules obviously!) None of us should have been punished because of Dani's report. As Chair stated, discord rescinded their punishments, which evidently means this was a false report that their AI decided was good enough until it was appealed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181911 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted August 16 Author Share Posted August 16 6 hours ago, DaniMagik said: I will say the only person I reported was Chair. No one was mass reported. Why would I report playere like Dunker who I like. Don’t lie while under the titsrp forums oath 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 On 8/14/2026 at 8:24 PM, Chessmond said: Your In-Game Name: Terry Your Steam ID: Irrelevant discord report Who are you reporting?: Danny magic Why are you reporting this player?: Mass reported my discord account causing me to get suspended what I said is allowed Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No https://imgur.com/a/0fuCX3v Yes dani ruined the fun, we tried to throw everyone a bone, but unfortunately since discord cares, we cant allow it. A true tragedy, I also got slimed out for a day by discord... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/#findComment-181930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts