Succ The Zucc Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 26 minutes ago, Blue. said: Yes dani ruined the fun, we tried to throw everyone a bone, but unfortunately since discord cares, we cant allow it. A true tragedy, I also got slimed out for a day by discord... Let's just say I agree with this report existing. I can't say how I truly feel at this time, but I have opinions if you wanna hear em. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-181933 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted August 16 Share Posted August 16 (edited) At the end of the day this is a private community, and I believe the staff should be able to just remove people who provide nothing. We do NOT have to encourage impulsive retardation repeatedly over and over. The same has happened with other players in the past, for example Dil Doe had to be bullied into a ban as a clearly mentally ill individual because "Oh we can't ban people who are being problematic until we warn them 5+ times". While I understand the issue of coming off too strict or as a ban happy community (though if this is used properly, there should be no need for something like this to have to happen often.), why should it have to take false reports, yet another discord restriction/server state scare, multiple staff constantly telling him to shut the fuck up and block me, and laughing at him over and over? I at least get on because I like gambling with people, I still partake in the community, I am a rather well-known player, I may not be viewed as Jesus for the way I choose to portray myself as a player, but I have a space in this community. Daniel is absent, every time he is in the chat he refuses to back down and escalates every situation due to mean words. He never logs into the server, whether to mess around with friends (I at least get on to like hang out for 30 mins), or to chat with the community, when he does chat with the community, it usually ends in him being pinged with something he doesn't like, pulling the LGBT card, and then someone gets timed out for no reason. Everyone who knows him thinks he's a fucking crybaby and he is the star of multiple memes throughout the years (not good ones, usually incredibly mean). He uses being trans as a shield, which is why I show no respect for his pronouns at this point. He shows no respect for himself in the way he holds his own. To think that this idiot could have just blocked me and suddenly POOF it would all be over and he could go back and hovel in his Venti/Astofolo cum corner or whatever the fuck. Instead, this has affected more than the 2-3 people actually involved with this incident. As previously mentioned (maybe on another report, I'm already typing all of this I'm not going to look at 5 in the AM) this has affected at least 9 people, some of which including staff (Including the admin who was telling us things we are literally allowed to say (refer to Discord Appeal images)) I'm not asking you to kill the nigga, but this is actually abusrd. Barring any other thing Daniel has done, disregarding my previous feelings, if I were staff, didn't know who Dani was, was never involved, I would still think this is deeply retarded beyond belief. My account personally when I was reported was 2 away from a permaban. If I had received a permaban for a false report I can't help but feel like that would be even worse for the server. SUMMARY: Daniel repeatedly causes conflict, contributes little to the community, and has created problems for both our players and staff. Staff should stop endlessly warning people like him and simply remove him from the community especially given the actions that could have happened with people's accounts, or the kinds of things they could have been pinged for by discord AI. P.S. Looking through his messages in the discord, I am sorry for you Terry. I hope you never had to see his thighs. Edited August 16 by Glorp LOL forgot to finish it b4 i slept 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-181934 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted August 16 Author Share Posted August 16 9 hours ago, Blue. said: Yes dani ruined the fun, we tried to throw everyone a bone, but unfortunately since discord cares, we cant allow it. A true tragedy, I also got slimed out for a day by discord... You can allow it my warnings were removed by discord today. This further proves this FRAGGOT should be banned for abusing the discord feature. He provides absolutely nothing to the community other than pulling the lgbtq card to try and get people banned as the other guy said. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-181939 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted August 17 Share Posted August 17 I know dani admitted to reporting rivtuu (chair), but do any of you have any proof they mass reported everyone? I've not seen any concrete proof to that claim. I'd like to add that as far as I can find, discord does not have ai or any robot go through and scan all messages when someone reports another person. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-182031 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted August 18 Share Posted August 18 Due to lack of evidence proving danny mass false reported, I'm going to deny this. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't break discord's community guidelines and you're account won't be limited. If you need to read them https://discord.com/guidelines Lastly @DaniMagikblock everyone you don't want to hear from. We won't allow another report from you without documented proof of them bypassing a block to msg you or in some other form of fashion. Denied 1 7 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-182034 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popular Post Vex Posted August 18 Popular Post Share Posted August 18 Technically accepted, user has been Community Removed. 7 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25541-danny-magic-mass-report-crybaby/page/2/#findComment-182038 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts