jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 also your right i was drama baiting tbh thats the most legit way to put it i was tryna fw you bc you shit on me when i first joined and i was j messing back the nazi stuff isnt that deep in my opinion tbh. the pedo stuff is deep as far as sever rules but the thing is i wasnt trying to call anybody a pedo hopefully you guys can see this i mean my bad yall wasnt trying to say none weird Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177732 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 @Byonici appreciate that and i will but genuinely i wasnt tryna make no one out to be a weirdo imma just leave at this for now bc idrk what else i can say Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177733 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted May 9 Author Share Posted May 9 (edited) 18 minutes ago, jubert cumberdale said: i knew the nazi stuff was cooked i was just messing with you honestly i was just bored you said i aint got no bih so i was just messin around always just takes an apology for me not to gaf anymore but you made it weird for no reason. I don't know you like that, otherwise if it were literally anyone else like spys, anoc, pibble, or anyone else that I DO know; I wouldn't care. Atleast know me before making weird ass statements lol. But yeah this can be turned into a warn I don't mind, just don't do it again lol. Edited May 9 by VoN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177735 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 2 minutes ago, VoN said: always just takes an apology for me not to gaf anymore but you made it weird for no reason. I don't know you like that, otherwise if it were literally anyone else like spys, anoc, pibble, or anyone else that I DO know; I wouldn't care. Atleast know me before making weird ass statements lol. But yeah this can be turned into a warn I don't mind, just don't do it again lol. yea i get you dont know me fr i only "clapped" "back" with dumb shit bc you said i aint got no bitch ofc i knew you was j sayin shit me too but but my shit might of been a lil cooked i appreciate it tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 (edited) Looking at the Toxic behavior towards Von with the advert messages and the Toxicity regarding the messages at rubik it sounds like you might need to take a nice 6month vacation away from the server +1 Changing ban to a 6month Player Toxicity \ after not being a goober and actually reading the guidelines better i would be in favor of a 2w ban for a first offense, unless this can be resolved by the two parties Edited May 9 by EpicWafflehouse im an idiot and cant read the punishment guidlines right Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 (edited) @EpicWafflehouseit's almost like you didn't read the chats or just don't give a shit I clearly stated no one was saying anything derogatory towards anyone besides saying that he's a Nazi and from the other comments I read a 6 months ban for that doesn't align with wat y'all go by Edited May 9 by jubert cumberdale Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177750 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 @EpicWafflehouseI didn't know parth and spys was the same people so there for in reality nothing shameful was really said about rubik if saying someone would do something for a edate is defamation and deserving of a 6 month ban then by all mean i just won't return to this server ever again not like it really matter but still y'all grabbed the gun and ran with it when I clearly stated and said some pretty realible facts backing up my side. If I get a 6 month ban for unintended pedo accusations that really weren't then all means cook. The only thing I said pointing towards anything duragatory is the Nazi ordeal and that ofc von would know that he's a minor but I was meaning bc he's a good vet like basically calling him a no lifer but as I stated i was genuinely joking. Von himself doesn't seem to concerned with it but if you guys wanna get your panties in a bunch over something I've apologized for then by all mean COOK Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 Ill say it again I am sorry for the things I said to von I was messing with em cuz he said some to me when I first joined the server ab having no bih for anybody I have offended I'm sorry and to father rubik I'm sorry it was my intentions to hint towards some weird Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 Wasn't** it won't let me edit for some reason Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
jubert cumberdale Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 @EpicWafflehousethank you and i love you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/page/3/#findComment-177758 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts