Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Your In-Game Name:

von

Your Steam ID:

irrelvant

Who are you reporting?:

Double Cup Jr

Why are you reporting this player?:

I've reported this person several times and all of my tickets have went ignored, and I was told later on that they were given nothing but a "note" on their account. I find this to be kind of ridiculous considering the context of what they have been saying in the screenshots.


Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

I have had no interactions with this person and I'm randomly called a nazi, "vonler", claiming I have hitler models [obviously absurd but still]. - Then went on about how rubik asked parth patel, known minor, on a date or some shit. And when I proceeded to comment on the fact that he's a minor, he responds with "of course you would know that".  I sure do wonder what that's insinuating?

spacer.png

 

emRPrbo.png

 

spacer.png

jip2BHt.png

 

 

I genuinely believe this deserves more than just a note. 

Edited by VoN
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25118-toxicity-weird-comments/
Share on other sites

While him calling you a Nazi is God awful, it's not the big thing I'm concerned with.

 

The comment he made about Rubik is really bad. It also seems to me like he is trying to imply you are also one of what he called Rubik with what he said.

 

In my personal opinion this needs to be a 2w ban at the VERY LEAST. But based off all his comments this should be a easy 6mo ban.

 

+1 for 6mo Player tox ban

 

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

Besides the nazi/propaganda punishment booster.

 

The main issue is of course the pedo accusation against rubik out of all people and also notifying that "ofc you would" implying that he's also indirectly calling you out aswell.

 

The MRDM ban + note wasn't the right decision

 

I am +1 for a 6mo ban for pedo acc

Edited by Melancholia

The original punishment for the nazi-claiming was intentionally meant to be a warn /w note added for explanation, as per usual, however there was miscommunication to the staff member i was typing to in discord and they only added a note, that being said him doubling down after the fact and with the severity of the comments he made i am also +1 for 6mo ptox ban.

The MRDM doesnt really add on to anything, however it does prove that he was just on attempting to get banned and had NITRP.

what would have you assume i know parth patel is a minor im not aquantied with him ive only ever been raided by him i wasnt implying shit the fact yall are so quick to jump that is weird i didnt know bro was a minor i was talking about rubik and piklas having a edate legit just saying shit not trying to make accusations but okie dokie

 

36 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

Besides the nazi/propaganda punishment booster.

 

The main issue is of course the pedo accusation against rubik out of all people and also notifying that "ofc you would" implying that he's also indirectly calling you out aswell.

 

The MRDM ban + note wasn't the right decision

 

I am +1 for a 6mo ban for pedo acc

i never accused rubik of being a pedo like i would love for rubiks to look at this i didnt know parth patel was a minor im a minor my self i was legit j saying shit i even was saying yesterday rubik would do it for a edate with pikalas someone idek i j know he got my friend banned legit just saying shit you cant just assume im tryna make accusations then ban me for that thats WEIRD!

 

28 minutes ago, Madx2r0 said:

The original punishment for the nazi-claiming was intentionally meant to be a warn /w note added for explanation, as per usual, however there was miscommunication to the staff member i was typing to in discord and they only added a note, that being said him doubling down after the fact and with the severity of the comments he made i am also +1 for 6mo ptox ban.

The MRDM doesnt really add on to anything, however it does prove that he was just on attempting to get banned and had NITRP.

i wasnt making any accusations toward rubik i wasnt trying to call anybody a pedophile what so ever but okay 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...