Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name

Parth Patel

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:864675977

Why were you banned or warned?

MRDM | NITRP

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I am sorry and have served most of my ban

Who warned/banned you?

Azria > Zucc > Kert > Astral > Hidden

How long were you warned or banned for?

7 days

I am sorry i mrdmed all those people during maxwell, i am sorry i mrdmed during sit

 

Please forgive me. titsrp is my life.

 

I am genuinly sorry, Please unban me.

Edited by Parth Patel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25093-my-mrdm-ban/
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)


This was already appealed and denied. I don’t see any new reasons apparent in this appeal that would change the verdict.

 

-1

 

I honestly didn't even see that this had gone through on Friday until like an hour ago:

 

Given the fact that this was accepted, it would be unfair not to also accept your appeal. You've served a greater percentage of the ban than Hoon did, so it's really more than fair.

 

+1

Edited by Blacnova
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25093-my-mrdm-ban/#findComment-177478
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...