Blue. Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 4 minutes ago, STAFFINPERSON NATE said: Our group has already found a pedofile on your server and they were community removed. Im sure you know who im talking about. I know this is what is going to get this account removed off your network but this doesn't mean we are gone from catching people. See you soon cool, you can go about doing that without the constant weird comments/remarks/discussions/accusations doesnt change anything for you lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176960 Share on other sites More sharing options...
STAFFINPERSON NATE Posted April 25 Author Share Posted April 25 1 minute ago, Blue. said: cool, you can go about doing that without the constant weird comments/remarks/discussions/accusations doesnt change anything for you lol Thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176961 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oRuin Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 (edited) Due to the nature of the situation and the ENTIRE context surrounding everything I'm +1 for a warning and a stern conversation with madgeeked. However I don't belive a ban or anything more than a warning is in order for this situation Edited April 25 by oRuin Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176968 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 Honestly speaking, it's pretty rare for people to actually own up to mistakes like this instead of pulling some nonsense like "bro it's my first offense!! it was only joke!! why so serious??" Madgeeked from what I've seen is a respectful enough player and I doubt he had any serious malicious intent behind what he said. Having said that however, this is a rare opportunity as we usually default to instant bans regarding any jokes or comments being made surrounding epstein. I'll be +1 for just a warn, but please in the future don't joke about anything even remotely related to that piece of subhuman garbage Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AstralRoses Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 +1 for Real Warn on madgeeked, I was there when most of this happened, but had to run out the door, I exported logs for the whole thing if someone wants to see them, but obviously geeked was making fun of people who say things LIKE that, not actively trying to be disgusting. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Green eyed Ghoul Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 (edited) I am also +1 for real warn on madgeeked very inappropriate Edited April 25 by Green eyed Ghoul Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176973 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 I am all for a warn, but @madgeekedI do advise you to be careful with any player tox you commit. You've been given 3 verbal's for ptox in the past month and are on a very thin straw right now. I like you as a player but you just need to be careful with what you say/do. +1 for ptox warn with note explaining Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176974 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 ACCEPTED, madgeeked will recieve a warn, reporting user has recieved a perma 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25031-pedofile-remarks-in-ooc-not-taken-serious-by-staff/page/2/#findComment-176975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts