Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

StaffInPersonNate

Your Steam ID:

76561198024441469

Who are you reporting?:

76561198054897860

Why are you reporting this player?:

People were having a discussion in OOC about why the staff team allowed custom playermodels with visual camel toe, underage and just weird. I brought up are we ready to have a discussion about miku being canon 16. Madgeeked then comments on what i said saying noooo what do you mean women are most attractive when they are fertile. Chat then questioned him. He then doubled down on it without saying sorry he didnt mean to pretend being a pedofile. Staff did nothing about his comments and said it was just a joke(yikes). Since what he said was allowed by staff on OOC i made it into my WARN 1/2/3 Advert, Madgeeked then made a vote mute and gag against me. Staff teleported me and ungaged me right away and did nothing about the false vote. While I was gagged i said on anonymous Madgeeked Diddy Confirmed Because Him and diddy both had the same idea of women being more attractive when they are fertile (under 18). Then madgeeked reported me and during the sit madgeeked RDM'd me in the sit and I got a 2 week ban.
Are we going to support a pedofile remark like that? I just exposed someone on another server for being a pedofile do I need to do a sting on titsrp now?
You can post the chat logs, I was disgusted by his comments and called him a pedofile, Its justified when you are MAKING PEDOFILE REMARKS
We joked around before and made a Epstien island dupe for kidnapper's because it fits, Thats a joke. But staff got pissed off at that but they allow a dude to just say minors are more attractive because they are more fertile. Make it make sense

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No
  • crine 1
  • Thumb Down 5
3 minutes ago, STAFFINPERSON NATE said:

Your In-Game Name:

StaffInPersonNate

Your Steam ID:

76561198024441469

Who are you reporting?:

76561198054897860

Why are you reporting this player?:

People were having a discussion in OOC about why the staff team allowed custom playermodels with visual camel toe, underage and just weird. I brought up are we ready to have a discussion about miku being canon 16. Madgeeked then comments on what i said saying noooo what do you mean women are most attractive when they are fertile. Chat then questioned him. He then doubled down on it without saying sorry he didnt mean to pretend being a pedofile. Staff did nothing about his comments and said it was just a joke(yikes). Since what he said was allowed by staff on OOC i made it into my WARN 1/2/3 Advert, Madgeeked then made a vote mute and gag against me. Staff teleported me and ungaged me right away and did nothing about the false vote. While I was gagged i said on anonymous Madgeeked Diddy Confirmed Because Him and diddy both had the same idea of women being more attractive when they are fertile (under 18). Then madgeeked reported me and during the sit madgeeked RDM'd me in the sit and I got a 2 week ban.
Are we going to support a pedofile remark like that? I just exposed someone on another server for being a pedofile do I need to do a sting on titsrp now?
You can post the chat logs, I was disgusted by his comments and called him a pedofile, Its justified when you are MAKING PEDOFILE REMARKS
We joked around before and made a Epstien island dupe for kidnapper's because it fits, Thats a joke. But staff got pissed off at that but they allow a dude to just say minors are more attractive because they are more fertile. Make it make sense

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

Do you have any evidence at all, at least timestamps of when this stuff was supposedly going on in chat? Also who were the staff who said it was just a joke? 

Just now, Blue. said:

Do you have any evidence at all, at least timestamps of when this stuff was supposedly going on in chat? Also who were the staff who said it was just a joke? 

I closed my Game after I got banned. Is there a way on my end to get the log? If you pull up chat logs everything will be there. The staff members were talking during that time too

  • Thumb Down 2
16 minutes ago, STAFFINPERSON NATE said:

We joked around before and made a Epstien island dupe for kidnapper's because it fits, Thats a joke. But staff got pissed off at that but they allow a dude to just say minors are more attractive because they are more fertile. Make it make sense

Heres the thing, obviously the whole epstein shit is disgusting and if you're joking about it you're messed up. The thing about your ban, even if someone was making comments like what you're claiming, going around and making jokes/comments of your own is just as bad. You called staff a pedophile supporter, instead of using your brain and speaking to someone else about it. 

You have a massive amount of pedophilic joke/accusations/comments offenses and the fact you hadn't been perma'd yet is a shock. You have 7 or more offenses, with 3 supposed to be a perma ban. You are twice over perma banned, but I will look into madgeeked/staffs possible comments, but it's still over for you, as is only fair.

  • Like 1

Hey everyone, accused party here.

I've got a few copy pasted logs to share.

 

[15:43:05] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile
[15:43:41] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) Hi guys i have to retract my previous statement i was just joshing around and do not actually believe that
[15:58:19] Player madgeeked (noone) said obviously it was out of context joke making fun of people in chat

 

[15:18:52] Officer Staff InPerson Nate fined I phone (Citizen) for Gay
[15:26:35] Player Staff InPerson Nate (SWAT Enforcer) said (OOC) Throw cappybaras if u support diddy
[15:28:31] Player Staff InPerson Nate (SWAT Enforcer) said (OOC) woman with a penis
[15:39:08] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said WHY ARE THERE 7 MUSLIM COUNTRIES THAT ALLOW MEN TO MARRY 4 YEAR OLDS
[15:40:52] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) Have them make a man with a large 20 inch cock hanging down, they allow the same with women
[15:42:49] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) if anyone here says "its fine because its a drawing" i will slime your fucking brain out IRL
[15:43:26] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) what the fuck is this diddy saying
[15:43:34] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) ban this fucking epstien
[15:45:25] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) Holy fuck the staff team is saying pedofile jokes are cool because its gmod.
[15:46:59] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) I just exposed tommy on mutiny for texting dick pics to a 14 year old yesterday and now i come here to this shi
[15:48:20] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) He said minors are attractive because they furtile. Bro is legit diddy
[15:51:58] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said EZ[ZZZ] (OOC) madgeeked: noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile (WARN 1/2/3)
[15:52:20] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) Shutup diddy
[15:52:53] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said EZ[ZZZ] (OOC) madgeeked: noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile (WARN 1/2/3)
[15:58:20] Player Him (IDF) said [15:55:10] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said /anon Madgeeked Diddy confirmed
[15:58:46] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said He said something pedofile ridden and you allowed it
[15:58:52] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said you support it then
[15:59:08] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said You allow this man to say pedofile remarks openly
[15:59:24] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said I just exposed someone on mutiny for sending dick pics to a 14 year old
[16:00:38] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said Madgeeked why do u think women are more attractive as minors then
[16:01:17] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said U clearly made pedofile remarks
[16:01:50] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said your saying minors are more attractive
[16:02:09] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said Lmao so your a pedofile supporter
[16:02:29] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said im posting this shit on reddit, pathetic u support someone making those comments
[16:03:53] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said I dont care what a pedofile thinks

 

Now obviously, I know I shouldn't have said what I did in the first place, but I was trying to make fun of the people in chat who would not stop talking about minors (for whatever reason.)

This player is obviously a very toxic, drama-mongering, virtue-signaling troll, and is trying to start a witchhunt over very obviously joking and out of context remarks.

There were probably 6 staff on at the time, 5 mods/tmods and 1 admin, and a few mods warned me to not say something like that again, (which I had already apologized for, and obliged.)

This player has -10 reps ingame and almost -15 reps on the forums, so people obviously have a problem with him, and seeing as how he can conjure up problems out of thin air like this, I would like to see him community removed for these accusations.

@Charleston White was the mod who was in charge of our sit, and I think he handled the situation well. 

  • Like 3
  • uhoh 1
1 minute ago, madgeeked said:

Hey everyone, accused party here.

I've got a few copy pasted logs to share.

 

[15:43:05] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile
[15:43:41] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) Hi guys i have to retract my previous statement i was just joshing around and do not actually believe that
[15:58:19] Player madgeeked (noone) said obviously it was out of context joke making fun of people in chat

 

[15:18:52] Officer Staff InPerson Nate fined I phone (Citizen) for Gay
[15:26:35] Player Staff InPerson Nate (SWAT Enforcer) said (OOC) Throw cappybaras if u support diddy
[15:28:31] Player Staff InPerson Nate (SWAT Enforcer) said (OOC) woman with a penis
[15:39:08] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said WHY ARE THERE 7 MUSLIM COUNTRIES THAT ALLOW MEN TO MARRY 4 YEAR OLDS
[15:40:52] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) Have them make a man with a large 20 inch cock hanging down, they allow the same with women
[15:42:49] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) if anyone here says "its fine because its a drawing" i will slime your fucking brain out IRL
[15:43:26] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) what the fuck is this diddy saying
[15:43:34] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Mayor) said (OOC) ban this fucking epstien
[15:45:25] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) Holy fuck the staff team is saying pedofile jokes are cool because its gmod.
[15:46:59] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) I just exposed tommy on mutiny for texting dick pics to a 14 year old yesterday and now i come here to this shi
[15:48:20] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) He said minors are attractive because they furtile. Bro is legit diddy
[15:51:58] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said EZ[ZZZ] (OOC) madgeeked: noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile (WARN 1/2/3)
[15:52:20] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said (OOC) Shutup diddy
[15:52:53] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said EZ[ZZZ] (OOC) madgeeked: noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile (WARN 1/2/3)
[15:58:20] Player Him (IDF) said [15:55:10] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said /anon Madgeeked Diddy confirmed
[15:58:46] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said He said something pedofile ridden and you allowed it
[15:58:52] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said you support it then
[15:59:08] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said You allow this man to say pedofile remarks openly
[15:59:24] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said I just exposed someone on mutiny for sending dick pics to a 14 year old
[16:00:38] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said Madgeeked why do u think women are more attractive as minors then
[16:01:17] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said U clearly made pedofile remarks
[16:01:50] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said your saying minors are more attractive
[16:02:09] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said Lmao so your a pedofile supporter
[16:02:29] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said im posting this shit on reddit, pathetic u support someone making those comments
[16:03:53] Player Staff InPerson Nate (Citizen) said I dont care what a pedofile thinks

 

Now obviously, I know I shouldn't have said what I did in the first place, but I was trying to make fun of the people in chat who would not stop talking about minors (for whatever reason.)

This player is obviously a very toxic, drama-mongering, virtue-signaling troll, and is trying to start a witchhunt over very obviously joking and out of context remarks.

There were probably 6 staff on at the time, 5 mods/tmods and 1 admin, and a few mods warned me to not say something like that again, (which I had already apologized for, and obliged.)

This player has -10 reps ingame and almost -15 reps on the forums, so people obviously have a problem with him, and seeing as how he can conjure up problems out of thin air like this, I would like to see him community removed for these accusations.

@Charleston White was the mod who was in charge of our sit, and I think he handled the situation well. 

Still waiting on your explanation on why you think its ok to post something like that in the first place. Also do you have the local chat logs for all of the in between of those conversations? No because your just trying to justify your disgusting comment. Then the staff team does 0 about your comment. Gross 

1 minute ago, madgeeked said:

[15:43:05] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) noooo broooo you cant be attracted to girls when theyre at their most fertile
[15:43:41] Player madgeeked (noone) said (OOC) Hi guys i have to retract my previous statement i was just joshing around and do not actually believe that

Thank you for owning up to your statement, but these things are taken very seriously, hence why staff inperson nate is being permad. I'm going to let staff here vote on your situation as to whether it should be a warn or 2 week, but being honest counts for something. Don't make these kinds of jokes, do not participate in discussions others start, and dont make any comments/accusations as they can quickly result in a permanent ban. Your next offense would be a 1mo, possibly a perma if you are deemed an actual threat to the communities safety. So just for your own good do not partake in joking/discussing anything related again.

  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Thank you for owning up to your statement, but these things are taken very seriously, hence why staff inperson nate is being permad. I'm going to let staff here vote on your situation as to whether it should be a warn or 2 week, but being honest counts for something. Don't make these kinds of jokes, do not participate in discussions others start, and dont make any comments/accusations as they can quickly result in a permanent ban. Your next offense would be a 1mo, possibly a perma if you are deemed an actual threat to the communities safety. So just for your own good do not partake in joking/discussing anything related again.

Our group has already found a pedofile on your server and they were community removed. Im sure you know who im talking about. I know this is what is going to get this account removed off your network but this doesn't mean we are gone from catching people. See you soon

  • uhoh 1
4 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Thank you for owning up to your statement, but these things are taken very seriously, hence why staff inperson nate is being permad. I'm going to let staff here vote on your situation as to whether it should be a warn or 2 week, but being honest counts for something. Don't make these kinds of jokes, do not participate in discussions others start, and dont make any comments/accusations as they can quickly result in a permanent ban. Your next offense would be a 1mo, possibly a perma if you are deemed an actual threat to the communities safety. So just for your own good do not partake in joking/discussing anything related again.

Some of your staff know what we are doing and hense why I was never Perm banned. Think blue think

  • crine 1
  • Failfish 2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...