Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Gojo Satoruu

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:101411258

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:0:22331287

Why are you reporting this player?:

Dude help defended a base without being in a party as a builder and then proceeds to invite him after the fact he helped kill me and my buddy

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mxXrD4Wt0-VMRTd70?invite=cr-MSw0NGYsNjAzMjg1OTk3
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mxY9UveymegWqO1rp?invite=cr-MSxoMTksNjAzMjg1OTk3

the first screenshot is of him admitting that he was in the wrong and added him after and the second is the logs at the bottom that he killed me while raiding toat. I died again a second time to toat due to telling him what went down was failrp.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/
Share on other sites

Bro I don't own the doors to his base because I was building, I live next door and we were there the whole day,  and also have screenshots of your friends saying you're being od, it wasn't a big deal what happened to you, sorry you feel that way still love you bb<3 mods if u want screenshots lmk. good night  Gojo!

  • Failfish 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176764
Share on other sites

Alrighty so to actually defend a base from a raid, you have to be on the doors. Party members NOT on doors cannot help in defending a raid.

Also

  • The Builder can only public base and his base must be a skybase or a base on the street, not in a building. This job should be used for things such as gambling stands and fun/interactive public bases, using it to actually base is FailRP. Common sense applies with where you can build.
  • Like 1
  • point 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176824
Share on other sites

While this might not be a huge deal in terms of offenses, the big issue is that you have a verbal AND a warn for builder/basing related failrp offenses. You do realize that after a verbal, and warn for the same offenses a ban is the next step right? 

As a builder you cant be on doors of any bases, you can't have anything but a public build for entertainment/interaction purposes. You can't defend in raids either since you can not be on doors. Party assisting is not allowed when it comes to defending in a raid. 

You have had multiple chances to use the job correctly, what is going to change this time? You aren't a PvP/Raiding/Basing job, you're a building job, thats all the job does, is build stuff. You have extra building rights, and props, and you build. Thats all.  @Whale

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176844
Share on other sites

Yeah I'm not going to argue the rules I don't want to sound ignorant, I totally get it and I haven't been playing builder for the past day just because I've been screwing around recently perhaps a lil too much to some peoples standards but I would like to say I am usually not causing a problem and like to argue I'm elevating the experience for some but I totally can understand the problem as I was breaking the rules by technicality but I feel like this is something really minor and I rarely partake in "toxic" activities or raids it was just so happened my neighbour asked for help, I was busy building so I just came out and helped him really quick and I invited him to the party afterwards but I never tried to lie I just knew that this guy was going to try and get me in trouble because he was one of the guys who was trying to get me banned prior and I'm not trying to say that as like an excuse just what I was doing but if u wanna drop that hammer u can ❤️ I like building inside because I can utilize the most of the props and do techniques you can't otherwise really get away with outside like clipping props together and hiding parts of it  etc not that its impossible outside just the prop limit restricts the level of detail that I'm trying to achieve and I like to build something cooler than the last half the time I'm at my base doing nothing

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176876
Share on other sites

So, the others have mentioned the rules about builder and where you SHOULD be building or whatever. However, you were reported for counter raiding. I think after reading through this forum you understand the expectations of the builder role and you should understand that if it happens again, you may be banned. However, I will go -1 for builder failrp and say this is your last warning. Although, you did break another rule. Therefore, I am inclined to give you at least a +1 warn for Failrp defending without being on doors. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176938
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2026 at 4:29 PM, Whale said:

Yeah I'm not going to argue the rules I don't want to sound ignorant, I totally get it and I haven't been playing builder for the past day just because I've been screwing around recently perhaps a lil too much to some peoples standards but I would like to say I am usually not causing a problem and like to argue I'm elevating the experience for some but I totally can understand the problem as I was breaking the rules by technicality but I feel like this is something really minor and I rarely partake in "toxic" activities or raids it was just so happened my neighbour asked for help, I was busy building so I just came out and helped him really quick and I invited him to the party afterwards but I never tried to lie I just knew that this guy was going to try and get me in trouble because he was one of the guys who was trying to get me banned prior and I'm not trying to say that as like an excuse just what I was doing but if u wanna drop that hammer u can ❤️ I like building inside because I can utilize the most of the props and do techniques you can't otherwise really get away with outside like clipping props together and hiding parts of it  etc not that its impossible outside just the prop limit restricts the level of detail that I'm trying to achieve and I like to build something cooler than the last half the time I'm at my base doing nothing

Alright, I'll go ahead and ACCEPT this and hand out a final warn for misuing the builder job - make sure to keep what I said above in mind, the next offense relating to the builder job will probably be a ban on principle alone, so just try to avoid any more problems and make sure to play the job proper, or make sure you're switched before doing anything crazy.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25011-failrp/#findComment-176947
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...