Jump to content

Creating Fake Sits/Lying to Mods, MNLR, MRDM, Failbase, Fading Door Abuse


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Plutosmokes

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:84440505

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:1:55874284 - Broccoli Farmer

Why are you reporting this player?:

I raided their base after inspecting it had no building sign, after proceeding to raid him and kill him he comes back and I kill him again (breaking NLR)
He then calls a sit claiming there was a building sign and then wathc out for the steel cahior closes the sit after informing me that he placed it afterwards

⛱[Moderator] wathc out for the steel cahior: oh yeah, you didnt spawn it until after your first death


After 10 minutes later, his building sign was gone again there was no keypad to enter and I had to use a blowtorch.
I killed him, and started my raid. He comes back (TWICE) and uses the fading door keybind to open his wall-peak and shoot me through his props

Multiple people were also killed by him during his NLR period.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mvGJfd7A9IM5xsUN3?invite=cr-MSw3NUwsMjczNTM0MzM2&v=199 - First clip shows the raid and the NLR, RDM, Failbase, AND fading door abuse
.
.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mvGss2sJqMYT9KjMV?invite=cr-MSxjWVQsMjczNTM0MzM2&v=214 - Shows the sit where he falsely accuses me of raiding him when he had a building sign (he did not)

Edited by Vortex Larry
  • point 1
  • Crybaby 1

So since you can re-raid after a sit if it interrupts your raid, yea it is MNLR, but no point in punishing because its a week ban at most, and he is currently banned for a month for prop abuse in a raid. I'll add it onto the list of reasons hes banned for though. ACCEPTED

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...