Parth Patel Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 Your In-Game Name: Spys Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:864675977 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:78133774 | STEAM_0:0:78133774 | Louis Vengeance Why are you reporting this player?: Counter raiding me Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/j9kp6y ( @Joey Skylynx ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 Yes this is a counter raid. +1 for Verbal +1 Delenda Est Unwritten Rules Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174538 Share on other sites More sharing options...
DylanTheDarkin Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 (edited) I’m very tired of having to deal with this squad of people. Serial Killer was 3x exp. I’m playing Serial Killer. I was attempting to kidnap him before he raided and there were no rules that I could find stating that I could not do it. it is very odd that these people have to whine about every little thing that happens. I have him blocked on Steam and can’t even see his chat in game I was autopilot kidnapping for exp. Him parading in the sit about being an “ex-mod” and saying that I deserve a 1-day ban is childish and unnecessary. EDIT: In Spys’ clip he conveniently only clipped the raid and not the 30 seconds prior to it. This WAS brought up in the sit and he still left it out. Edited February 24 by DylanTheDarkin 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174539 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted February 24 Share Posted February 24 2 minutes ago, DylanTheDarkin said: I’m very tired of having to deal with this squad of people. Serial Killer was 3x exp. I’m playing Serial Killer. I was attempting to kidnap him before he raided and there were no rules that I could find stating that I could not do it. it is very odd that these people have to whine about every little thing that happens. I have him blocked on Steam and can’t even see his chat in game I was autopilot kidnapping for exp. Him parading in the sit about being an “ex-mod” and saying that I deserve a 1-day ban is childish and unnecessary. So honestly, you really just got unfortunate timing here. If spys hadn't tossed the holy you would have been fine. Once he's taken a raiding action (which in this case was throwing the holy grenade), any form of raid interference is gonna be considered counter raiding. Counter raiding is a pretty massive umbrella that essentially just means "don't interact with the raid", so kidnapping, kiss swep, damaging them, tossing around c4s, etc all fall under counter raid. I wouldn't sweat a ban or anything close to it though, especially considering the raid had barely even started. Just a verbal note for future reference is perfectly acceptable. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted February 25 Share Posted February 25 Apologies this happened, raid countering is not allowed! As other staff have said, this is in the rules and can be accidently overlooked because it acts as a blanket rule to not counter in any way. +1 for a verbal warning 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174559 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted February 25 Share Posted February 25 This is some obvious counter raiding and I think that it's also the most common form of it. Kert summed up the rule pretty well already and it looks like it wasn't intentional so I'll be +1 for a verbal for counter raiding Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted February 27 Share Posted February 27 ACCEPTED Player will receive a FAILRP Verbal for counterraiding. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24671-steam_0078133774-counter-raid-very-ez-report/#findComment-174664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts