Decent Human Being Posted February 19 Share Posted February 19 In-Game Name Chesmond Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:62083287 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for doing a little trolling (raiding as masterstalker and blowing up entities) and while I was banned I was warned the day after for the same thing be Succ the Zucc. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? This is clear double punishment that I did not notice as I don't actively check my warns because I don't cause problems often. Who warned/banned you? Succ the Zucc How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24647-double-punish-warn-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 19 Author Share Posted February 19 evidence: https://imgur.com/a/W12CPyQ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24647-double-punish-warn-appeal/#findComment-174370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted February 19 Share Posted February 19 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Decent Human Being said: because I don't cause problems often. Yeah that's a fucking lie Anyways this must have been a human error in decision-making or something else from that time that I legit cannot recall as it was a while ago. Go ahead and remove the warn I have no idea what would have happened during this time. Shit this could have been because you and your shitter friends were changing names so often I could have even pulled the wrong Steam ID and just didnt realize it. +1 tho to remove it. Next time don't break rules monkey boy Edited February 19 by Succ The Zucc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24647-double-punish-warn-appeal/#findComment-174371 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted February 19 Share Posted February 19 +1 for removal. Will attempt to just go ahead and proccess once i get home if so looks kosher Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24647-double-punish-warn-appeal/#findComment-174372 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 19 Share Posted February 19 Accepted 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24647-double-punish-warn-appeal/#findComment-174373 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts