Jump to content

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, ChefSoda said:

You don’t think an example of “do not accept just because it’s your friend” is your friend hitting you up on discord and telling you to hop on the game to take your sit? By Delta’s own admission he is doing this 90% of the time.

 

And that’s only half of the point, they are almost certainly treating Delta with the utmost charity, favoritism, as they have in these very threads. Chair himself voted “-1 for appeal even though its an unenforced rule” for my appeal and voted “-1 for report even though its an unenforced rule” for Delta. 
 

I’m not salty about it, and Im not making a formal report on it. I am just pointing out that apparent favoritism is at play in PUBLIC FORUMS. What to speak of private sits where Delta personally hits up his friends out of the game and has them specifically log on with the sole purpose of to taking the sit? 
 

& I’m right there with you. Both of these threads should be voted on and ruled on. It’s taking up far too much mental bandwith and I’m ready for a ruling.
 

Delta’s bogus report on me for “exploiting the head/foot glitch” was litigated and accepted within 3 hours. I didn’t even get an opportunity to defend myself with his report (one of the main reasons this whole situation had me so agitated). This has been like 3 days of back-and-forth debate over something that is obviously non-compliance with the rules from a player that should already know better.

I love when we use chatgpt to fight for us 

Other then that I stand by my vote this is all just dumb and Delta did what they should have done now a ban is a little od but a vote kick is what I would have done 

Edited by 1304
  • Thumb Down 1
24 minutes ago, 1304 said:

I love when we use chatgpt to fight for us 

Other then that I stand by my vote this is all just dumb and Delta did what they should have done now a ban is a little od but a vote kick is what I would have done 

Unhinged, baseless accusation || insanely unprofessional behavior from a senior moderator.
 

You think my arguments are AI generated because I understand English grammar and apply logical consistency in my arguments? 

 

Notice how you’re ignoring the substance of my critique and baselessly attacking my character. As if I couldn’t string a chain of logically coherent sentences together using my own brain.—Really more of an indictment on your own intellectual capacity as I assure you I didn’t use ‘ChatGPT’ or other LLMs to formulate my arguments. ChatGPT is totally outdated by the way, if you’re using genAI you should be using Google Gemini. 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, 1304 said:

https://imgur.com/a/BTW9nm2

 

I normally don't do this but when I see a alt act Ima call it out when I see someone saying chat make this sound better Ima call it out 

---THIS WILL BE MY LAST REPLY.---

https://imgur.com/a/3ggFdKR ; I've never heard of textguard.ai, but GPTzero is the standard AI detection software in academia. 

 

I am only replying to this obvious ragebait to prove that your allegations are totally unfounded and that you are unprofessional as hell and should not be a senior moderator. 

Again, I am not using AI to write my arguments, but even if I was, so what? You are incapable of addressing the substance of what I am saying because you know I am 100% correct, so you result to petty ass ad hominem? 

 

& Also you're now trying to baselessly allege that I am using an alt account? LMAO you're actually unhinged

 

Edited by ChefSoda
  • Crybaby 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...