1304 Posted January 18 Author Share Posted January 18 yep we cant prove it and all cp mains know cuffs suck Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 19 Author Share Posted January 19 7 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Going to go off of what I was told when I was an SMod here, isn't there logs that populate to a folder when you dish out punishments? Is there any recordings of the staff members side of the sit? To be fair if 1304 was saying this in the sit he could make the argument that the staff member wasn't listening and it'd fall to the staff member to prove that side of it. I was in mod chat after I resigned explaining my side of it, and the warning staff member just said it was my fault for not clipping my game. Why should I have to record my whole gameplay on a 20-year-old game when I’m in the right? The dude killed someone and I got into a chase with him. Why should I have to prove I was in a chase just to avoid getting a note, when this could’ve just been chalked up as not a big deal? The dude didn’t even die — he’s just mad he got arrested. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 19 Author Share Posted January 19 Hi please don’t delete information off my post succ was helping 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172768 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 (edited) As for the claim 22 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: This clip isn't really clear, as you were told, not much to go off of with logs/the video. Kert said this shouldn't get removed so let me try this AGAIN This was 1304 prior to shooting him, he was in pursuit, you can see him in the clip trying to use a stun gun, (and missing) the guy then pulls out a sniper, so he then pulls out his gun and shoots him a few times then proceeds to run up on him for his arrest. What this tells me is that 1304 made an arrest and the dude was mad he got shot and not tazed instead. It's kinda bullshit from what I can see. This also fails to mention that he was actively trying to kill another target and at the START OF THE VIDEO you see that he JUST got done picking another dude as a bounty hunter, so me looking at the clip shows 1304 was already in pursuit, actively trying to make the arrest then got (from what would be his perspective) a gun pulled on him so he shot first then made a valid arrest and the dude got mad. Edited January 19 by Succ The Zucc Misworded something in the last bit 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 19 Author Share Posted January 19 7 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: As for the claim Kert said this shouldn't get removed so let me try this AGAIN This was 1304 prior to shooting him, he was in pursuit, you can see him in the clip trying to use a stun gun, (and missing) the guy then pulls out a sniper, so he then pulls out his gun and shoots him a few times then proceeds to run up on him for his arrest. What this tells me is that 1304 made an arrest and the dude was mad he got shot and not tazed instead. It's kinda bullshit from what I can see. This also fails to mention that he was actively trying to kill another target and at the START OF THE VIDEO you see that he JUST got done picking another dude as a bounty hunter, so me looking at the clip shows 1304 was already in pursuit, actively trying to make the arrest then got (from what would be his perspective) a gun pulled on him so he shot first then made a valid arrest and the dude got mad. thank you @Taliwouldnt hear me out and called me a badmin 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172773 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 I too feel that shooting 7 stuns is attempt to arrest and am changing my vote, yet I still don't think the situation was handled with the grace it could have been. Id be willing to overlook that as long as I don't see that behaviour again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172788 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 Its just my personak opinion I suppose but shooting over 7 stuns regardless of hit looks like intent to arrest/attempt to arrest. While I dont appreciate you losing your head on this, I wont hold it against you here, yet please refrain from that in the future regardless of how you feel. We're not against you twin. +1 for removal of note Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172789 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 9 hours ago, 1304 said: thank you @Taliwouldnt hear me out and called me a badmin I did hear you out. I told you without proof of your claims, I have to go off the clip provided and what logs say. I personally wouldn't really say those stun gun shots were an attempt, mainly because you didn't hit a shot. But I would like to hear other staff's perspectives on this. As for the " Badmin " part, I was just messing with you during the sit. The guy who made the sit was like " Oh weren't you staff, shouldn't you know the rules? " and I responded jokingly " Oh he wouldn't know the rules, he was a badmin. " If you took offense to that, I am sorry! I really didn't mean anything by it, other than just messing with you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172791 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 19 Author Share Posted January 19 1 hour ago, Tali said: I did hear you out. I told you without proof of your claims, I have to go off the clip provided and what logs say. I personally wouldn't really say those stun gun shots were an attempt, mainly because you didn't hit a shot. But I would like to hear other staff's perspectives on this. As for the " Badmin " part, I was just messing with you during the sit. The guy who made the sit was like " Oh weren't you staff, shouldn't you know the rules? " and I responded jokingly " Oh he wouldn't know the rules, he was a badmin. " If you took offense to that, I am sorry! I really didn't mean anything by it, other than just messing with you. Trolling, man — I don’t care about that. That part doesn’t matter. Whether I missed my shots or not, I was shooting at him. Let’s say he killed me and I called a sit for it — it wouldn’t be RDM due to the fact that I was shooting at him. The shots don’t have to hit. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172794 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 19 Author Share Posted January 19 5 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: I too feel that shooting 7 stuns is attempt to arrest and am changing my vote, yet I still don't think the situation was handled with the grace it could have been. Id be willing to overlook that as long as I don't see that behaviour again. Also, I’m confused — love you, but since when do we hold players accountable for how they act instead of whether they broke the rules or not? I’m not appealing a ban that was true; I’m appealing a note that is false. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24498-shouldnt-have-this-note-on-my-acc/page/2/#findComment-172795 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts