BatteryEaterOG Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 Your In-Game Name: BatteryEaterOG Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:795156240 Who are you reporting?: Dil Doe ( STEAM_0:0:635747354 ) Why are you reporting this player?: Breaking NLR and lying to mods to evade punishment Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes There was a raid on my base by She Likes The Way That I Woo, xoxt, 1304, Dil Doe, snakeeyes and maybe 2 others. I had killed 2 including Dil doe and then died immediately after. I leave spawn and see dil doe follow me, tell to not break nlr and then proceed to run over to the raid district. I had made a sit about it which was taken but nothing happened. I questioned the mods about it since i was never brought to the sit and dil doe got returned and logged off without anything being done. I was then told by i believe 1304 that dil doe was going to take care of it on forums so i think nothing of it and carry on. I hop on today to see no post by or involving dil doe so i ask Chairman about it and also a run down of what happen so i get a voice from another mod. Chairman also tells me that dil doe had said he would handle it on forums which hasnt happened. They were online about 8 hours before this post is being made meaning they have had the chance to make the forum post put haven't. So they have broken nlr, lied to mods about handling it on forums, and is now acting like it never happened. Proof of this nlr is provided below. Clip showing xoxt was involved in a raid on my base Clip of Dil Doe running toward the raid on my base Screenshot connecting Dil Doe to the raid (xoxt damaging dil doe at time of death), Me killing Dil Doe, and the cop seen in the nlr clip damaging dil doe 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 14 Share Posted January 14 (edited) Hi, as the staff you messaged about this, I'm sorry for the confusion that night. This player has a whopping shitton of priors for this same situation with other people. I'd personally be +1 for a warn/1d ban depending on how other staff feels about the priors. The way he handled the sit afterwards shows he has no remorse/reform for his actions, "It's a public space, you can't block it off" while being told by every staff online at that moment he was in the wrong. He did not deserve a ban evade simply because he was pissy and going to make a forums. Edited January 19 by Chairman Chair the Chair Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172411 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted January 17 Share Posted January 17 (edited) He has stayed clean for a good with months with no bans/warns/notes so with the given evidence, I am +1 for a warn of NLR Edited January 17 by Tali 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172612 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted January 18 Share Posted January 18 (edited) Sorry for the late vote! This player is known for these types of situations and he shows no sign of improvement. I agree with Tali on the punishment, I'm +1 for a warn Edited January 19 by BOT sittoandmori 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172727 Share on other sites More sharing options...
turfburn Posted January 19 Share Posted January 19 that entire gang of players genuinely wouldn't know how to function if they didn't raid every half hour of every day lmao Any who, I think given the situation as well as they're priors I wouldn't be against a short ban. I'll side with sitto and say +1 for a 5d ban due to priors and deceit 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 20 Share Posted January 20 The guy doesn’t have much priors as of recent so I’d be more sided with a warning rather than a ban +1 warning for NLR 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172814 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted January 20 Share Posted January 20 This user was told that returning to that area is considered NLR, and still continued to do so while minging the raid by destroying deployable walls, amongst other actions. Given the blatant nature of this user's NLR, he will receive a one day ban. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24479-dil-doe-breaking-nlr-and-ban-evading/#findComment-172835 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts