Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm a fan. This map has been remade a million times, but this one doesn't feel alienating from having whole chunks restructured. 

I'm enjoying sewers so far even though you said it's a work in progress. Got way more character to it. (RIP waterfall spot) Removing the tiny basketball court to make a larger one in that empty parking lot was a legendary move. Also PD looks insane compared to what we're working with rn. I agree spawn may be a lil bit of an issue, but I still enjoy the new spawn setup compared to the old one. 

All in all, this shit is looking great so far. You got that dawg in you 100%

Posted (edited)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3641865161

 

New version out (beta2)
fixes a couple things and changes other stuff

sun lighting isnt final, i have 4 diff versions of it saved and will prob be going thru em as i make more beta versions (probably 2 more versions till rv3)

Edited by snake eyes
  • snake eyes changed the title to \New TitsRP Map/ rp_downtown_tits_rv2_beta2 go DL
  • snake eyes changed the title to \New TitsRP Map/ rp_downtown_tits_rv2_beta3 go DL
  • 1 month later...
  • snake eyes changed the title to \New TitsRP Map/ rp_downtown_tits_rv4 final version go dl

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...