HOSS Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 4 minutes ago, snake eyes said: are the window frames not showing? should look like this yeah it might be on my end, i didnt see the frame just the glass Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171443 Share on other sites More sharing options...
snake eyes Posted January 5 Author Share Posted January 5 (edited) 18 minutes ago, HOSS said: downtown is the oldest still used map in the game, this is factually incorrect alot of zombie survival maps are older than downtown and are being played in much purer form notably zs_alivemetal and zs_fortress have been getting played for 20 years with almost zero changes pibble professor washington #OWNU #wonanonlineargument Edited January 5 by snake eyes Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171445 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 I love downtown. However to kinda agree with our boy here.......... A new map would be kinda sick not gonna lie. But hey nothin wrong with the new one PD is fucking fire now. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171446 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 (edited) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3639731692 please add a second story to this building. It just fucking bothers me that there is clearly supposed to be a second or third story and its just a box room lol. Edited January 5 by soulvious Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171447 Share on other sites More sharing options...
snake eyes Posted January 5 Author Share Posted January 5 20 minutes ago, soulvious said: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3639731692 please add a second story to this building. It just fucking bothers me that there is clearly supposed to be a second or third story and its just a box room lol. Gonna be honest im probably just gonna turn those 2 buildings into something else later Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171448 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 Add pug grafiti in sewers or the text pug please Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171449 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skadop Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 I really like the map, I do have a decent amount of suggestions. I'd like this building in suburbs to have closets up stairs as well. The closets are great to use for defending and I like basing at this spot. https://imgur.com/a/lqSz6hZ This room inside of one of the apartment buildings in the casino district has a messed up wall. https://imgur.com/ojeRTJE In the church I think the ladder/room/and balcony should come back. https://imgur.com/a/6C0Xd77 In the elevator building in suburbs you added an extra set of double doors to this room that isn't used, My suggestion is that you remove the ones you added and the doors to the right in the first image so that this space can be utilized and be acted as a back room that's connected to the bigger room to the left in the first image. In the second image, the 2nd story double doors in the hallway I think should be moved back to where it was (further down) and be the only entrance to the room that connects to the back room. I think these changes would create a nice spot that can be used to be an actual base. https://imgur.com/a/faM7pVS I like this new building you added here in industrial next to elevator base, my only suggestion I have for this is to make the windows unbreakable so that this spot is more secure for basing. https://imgur.com/a/xoAMZch This building on the beach I'd like if the doors upstairs were removed, that way this building could be used as a good base, instead the doors upstairs ruins the potential it has. https://imgur.com/a/A47vhm4 Sorry if these are a lot of suggestions, I've found the current map has a lack of bases that can actually be utilized to base in and would like more spots that can be used. I feel that these suggestions will add more spots that can be used. You did a great job making this map and it feels really fresh. I hope you can look over these and consider the changes I suggested. I REALLY like what you did in the woods district moving the house to the back of the district and made it not turned like how it is now. I also like how you added a swimming pool building and a new warehouse type base in the corner of casino district. Thank you for taking your time to review these images and for making a new revamped map. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171456 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skadop Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 Also you did fantastic on all of sewers. I have no suggestions or changes to be made down there. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171457 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/lR7rOLScBj7-ZWXfG?invite=cr-MSw5T3csNDg5MjEwNzky&v=189 Yea PD raids are gonna be fucking fire with this new map. Also lol The Ai mod I have for the combine.......... Bastard at the end blasted me with another 40mm and I died lol. Its like playing WAW on veteran dude these assholes spaaaaaam grenades Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171529 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted January 6 Share Posted January 6 @Rubiku seeing this 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24411-new-titsrp-map-rp_downtown_tits_rv4-final-version-go-dl/page/2/#findComment-171530 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now