Crazycarpet Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: IntercoursedUrMum Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19681809 Who are you reporting?: BOT sittoandmori Why are you reporting this player?: He's been targeting me all with false warns... I went from 1 warn in 3 years to 3 in 1 day and a gigamute. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: (Evidence A.1) Video of alleged harassment: https://youtu.be/lLMJmcpZM0k (Evidence A.2) Screenshot of random gigamute: https://ibb.co/fYQbGpz6 (Evidence A.3) Screenshot of my warns (all are from sitto, all today): https://ibb.co/YqPFpCR (Evidence B.1) Screenshot showing him accusing me of breaking the rules for using 'kill' in console to escape a kidnapper well after the timer was up. https://ibb.co/LXmf8ks1 (Evidence B.2) Video of him doubling down on his threat and claiming not all rules are written as he targets me: https://youtu.be/xnmoqsDRhKI (Evidence C.1) He tells a guy who rdm'd me good job, teleports him back, ignores my sit, and then teleports me to accuse me of harassing him falsely instead of punishing the RDMer who he thanked for targeting me with RDM. Video shows him after he let the RDMer off teleport me to threaten my to be quiet: https://youtu.be/mxrrpxOAwIE (Evidence D.1) Dom Pog's bounty hours later: https://ibb.co/7tfsftsX (Evidence D.2) Dom Pog in sitland HOURS later: https://ibb.co/4wWcLfrR (Evidence D.3) Me bringing the issue to sitto's attention hours earlier: [17:07:06] Player IntercoursedUrMum (Suck my wang) said (PM) Check the bounty list you teleported him when he was being cuffed (Evidence E.1) As another report states he's been favoring reports from his friends, PRD, Dom Pog, Heeb Lincoln, etc... look who happens to be here to back him up: https://ibb.co/B2GFqpkz It's concerning how many reports where he's taken action stem from this same group of people, it's also concerning how the other report against him is regarding a raid where he tried to extort the victim of the raid... a raid being carried out by these same friends. BOT sittoandmori has been targetting and harassing me constantly.. This morning he teleported me into a sit for a fail law which was as far as I can tell from the rules not even fail law, but thats beside the point. During the sit he allowed the other party to switch jobs to the mayors assassin during the sit (Sandwich Man) and then sent me back to be killed by him. Sandwich Man switched jobs during the sit, sittoandmori ignored it and allowed it. He ended up giving me several warnings which were later reduced after another moderator saw the issues with his handling and talked him down, but he didnt punish Sandwich Man for any of his various offenses despite clearly seeing them in logs and acknowledging them. Later I had a law 'Mayors office is KOS at mayor's discretion'... he told me it was a fail law, which again I've got mixed things on admins but rules say its fine as far as I can tell... it just says no laws that obstruct cops jobs. Anyways on this one he once again allowed Sandwich Man to switch to Mayor's Assassin and I was once again killed when I was returned from the sit. He teleported me into about 5 more sits for various made up rules... he claimed I wasn't allowed to suicide after the suicide timer ran out. Several of the random sits he teleported me by were due to reports by "Dom Pog" who he was hanging out with for 4+ hours in sitland being buddies, he let Dom Pog off with a warning despite logs for RDMing me. Despite me not directly insulting him in OOC, harassing him, or anything like that for merely voicing my discontent with his choice in OOC he threatened me countless times before warning me for what is in my opinion a false harassment claim, and then finally gigamuting me for expressing that I was frusturated I had to make a forum report. I reported someone for RDM, after taking my sit he just teleported the RDMer, told him good job for RDMing me, then released him... shortly after I complained he teleported me to threaten me to be silent or he'd mute me. I've had no warns in years and he's given me 3 in 1 day and a gigamute... that's not fishy? I noticed he already has other complains about him for similar targeting of players. It seems inappropriate to take the sits from your good friend who you sit in sitland all day with. Dom Pog has been the top bounty all day, when I tried to cuff him to fine him sittoandmori teleported him into sitland where he's been keeping him all day... I pm'd him to explain what he done and he just said fuck off. These are all separate incidents over HOURS showing just how hard he's targeting me and singling me out... It seems this moderator is enforcing his ego, the policy his friends dictate, and trying to like power trip instead of following the rules... he doesn't even seem to have a good grasp on the rules. I plan to make a separate sit on sittoandmori for other separate harassment incidents. Edited December 8, 2025 by Crazycarpet Add new evidence/more complaints 1 3 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crazycarpet Posted December 8, 2025 Author Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) Another moderator, Madx2 or whatever saw #1 and #2 and disagreed with BOT sittoandmori's handling of the sitatuon... he also pointed out to BOT that he had ignored his friend switching to mayor's assassin DURING a sit, and then teleporting said assassin back into the mayors office after the sit. Based on my experience and the other unrelated report on this forum against him (literally the report 1 prior to this that multiple people commented on agreeing with the contents) he's abusing his moderator powers to help his friend group. Edited December 8, 2025 by Crazycarpet 2 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-169519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) God what a report... 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: This morning he teleported me into a sit for a fail law which was as far as I can tell from the rules not even fail law, but thats beside the point. During the sit he allowed the other party to switch jobs to the mayors assassin during the sit (Sandwich Man) and then sent me back to be killed by him. Sandwich Man switched jobs during the sit, sittoandmori ignored it and allowed it. He ended up giving me several warnings which were later reduced after another moderator saw the issues with his handling and talked him down, but he didnt punish Sandwich Man for any of his various offenses despite clearly seeing them in logs and acknowledging them. Later I had a law 'Mayors office is KOS at mayor's discretion'... he told me it was a fail law, which again I've got mixed things on admins but rules say its fine as far as I can tell... it just says no laws that obstruct cops jobs. Anyways on this one he once again allowed Sandwich Man to switch to Mayor's Assassin and I was once again killed when I was returned from the sit. Let's start with this. The first faillaw was "Second floor KoS", which would be fine unless you started killing CP too. You got punished for the RDM and Faillaw, I added them both in the same warn but then Madx told me it'd be better to change to a note and a warn, which I did since he's a mod with more experience than me. About sandwich, when you made a sit about him, I brought you and you typed "Just end the sit." I believe he also got punished later on. You later on added that other law? Fail law. Madx didn't tell you it was ok, instead he told you to reword it, you took it as a "it's fine but not clear so it's fine" (WRONG!!!), madx meant to tell you to reword it to something like "If CP doesn't show [insert cp only swep] when asked by Mayor they're KoS/AoS". Sandwich killed you again, and then you started claiming that was my plan. The thing is, when a mayor is in a sit, I have to return them. It's not fair for the raiders to be raiding a ghost now, is it? Sandwich got punished for that too I believe. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: He teleported me into about 5 more sits for various made up rules... he claimed I wasn't allowed to suicide after the suicide timer ran out. You killbinded to avoid a RP situation, easy as that. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: Several of the random sits he teleported me by were due to reports by "Dom Pog" who he was hanging out with for 4+ hours in sitland being buddies, he let Dom Pog off with a warning despite logs for RDMing me Am I not allowed to have friends? It's not rare for staff to bring players in sitland to mess around or have them watch sits. Also dom pog is a great player with no priors so he got a (bullshit in my opinion) verbal for ARDM. You instead kept getting warns because you had lots of priors. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: Despite me not directly insulting him in OOC, harassing him, or anything like that for merely voicing my discontent with his choice in OOC he threatened me countless times before warning me for what is in my opinion a false harassment claim, and then finally gigamuting me for expressing that I was frusturated I had to make a forum report You kept insulting my decisions as a staff and I asked you multiple times to stop. Players were complaining about you and you still kept going. I asked you to make a forums report but you wouldn't stop, forcing me to first warn and then gigamute you. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: I reported someone for RDM, after taking my sit he just teleported the RDMer, told him good job for RDMing me, then released him... No evidence for this? You have logs (staff logs) so I encourage you to use them. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: shortly after I complained he teleported me to threaten me to be silent or he'd mute me. Again, told you to take it to the forums. I already wrote about this. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: I've had no warns in years and he's given me 3 in 1 day and a gigamute... that's not fishy? Nope. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: I noticed he already has other complains about him for similar targeting of players With Monty, it was a simple misunderstanding and we figured it out together in game, I actually like him a lot as a player. About KataXy, again, misunderstanding. Please go read my answers to KataXy. All other appeals on my decisions were refused but one, when I wrongly gave a warn to a friend of mine, PittsburghGuins (not so biased now) 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: It seems inappropriate to take the sits from your good friend who you sit in sitland all day with Nope, he wasn't messing around and sometimes even helped. Matter of fact I even think he's a great staff material. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: Dom Pog has been the top bounty all day, when I tried to cuff him to fine him sittoandmori teleported him into sitland where he's been keeping him all day... I pm'd him to explain what he done and he just said fuck off. I sent you the logs, 231 pages of them. Can you use them as evidence please? Because it seems like wasted space on my pc if you don't use them. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: These are all separate incidents over HOURS showing just how hard he's targeting me and singling me out... It seems this moderator is enforcing his ego, the policy his friends dictate, and trying to like power trip instead of following the rules... he doesn't even seem to have a good grasp on the rules. What? I try to be the best staff possible, even for people I dislike. Bias is something I try to avoid. If I were to powertrip I think more than half the community would know cause it's not rare for me to be the only mod on for hours. I constantly check the rules and the (very old T_T) punishment guide while in sits to be sure to deal with them the right way. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: plan to make a separate sit on sittoandmori for other separate harassment incidents. Don't do that! I can prove everything you said wrong evem if you send them somewhere else Edited December 8, 2025 by BOT sittoandmori Typos n stuff 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-169526 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: Another moderator, Madx2 or whatever saw #1 and #2 and disagreed with BOT sittoandmori's handling of the sitatuon... Please add that later on I dealt with everything like he suggested since I believe that madx, a way more experienced mod than me, knows better. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: he also pointed out to BOT that he had ignored his friend switching to mayor's assassin DURING a sit, and then teleporting said assassin back into the mayors office after the sit. Did he? Sandwich and I are in no way friends. Do I like him? Sure I like everyone (except constant rule breakers who waste staff's time). Do I constantly talk and RP with him? No. Also I had no use in getting him to do such a thing and by the logs I'm pretty sure he switched to ice medic after you fired him while you both were in a sit. When asked why, you didn't give a proper explanation and kept complaining. 1 hour ago, Crazycarpet said: Based on my experience and the other unrelated report on this forum against him (literally the report 1 prior to this that multiple people commented on agreeing with the contents) he's abusing his moderator powers to help his friend group Based on my experience, you don't like being punished but LOVE breaking rules and lying, but you don't see me making a report on the forums about it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-169528 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 (edited) Also, please explain why you didn't use the 231 pages of logs I gave you as evidence? Why did you not cooperate with staff? Why did you waste staff time? Why did you keep being a total dick both during my sits and in OOC? I don't like punishing players, if I get 100 bans or 0 bans, do you think that affects me as a player or staff? Some players might argue I was biased by warning you over and over without any ban. Nobody was targeting you, the world doesn't revolve around you. My tip for next time is, be nice to staff and players and they'll also be nice to you. Next time I log in the game, I trust to not find you spamming in OOC about me being a shitty staff like, and I quote, Kirby, that I'll get demoted even faster than him and that I can't do my job. Please, Intercoursed, grow up. It's never that serious. Edited December 8, 2025 by BOT sittoandmori Told to be a nice boy 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-169529 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted December 13, 2025 Share Posted December 13, 2025 (edited) On 12/7/2025 at 6:31 PM, BOT sittoandmori said: You kept insulting my decisions as a staff and I asked you multiple times to stop. Players were complaining about you and you still kept going. I asked you to make a forums report but you wouldn't stop, forcing me to first warn and then gigamute you. So while he can be told to stop bringing it up in ooc, and should have listened the first time you said to drop it, this still wouldn't be considered harassment, we do want to make sure we don't handle situations about ourself, if no staff are on and its a serious things like mass nlr or racism or something - its fine to handle it, but we especially don't want to ever handle our own harassment sits. These things need outside opinions and interventions. As for all of these claims against sitto is there any actual evidence other than the video you posted? If you have just the video the most that will come out of this is we will make sure sitto understand how to handle these things better in the future, and the warn will be removed since it shouldn't have been handled/handed out by sitto. Everything else here is he said she said. Edited December 13, 2025 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-169964 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 16, 2025 Share Posted December 16, 2025 If no further evidence is provided, this report will be closed in the next 24 hours. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-170100 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 17, 2025 Share Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) Alright so given you have five different bodies of evidence, let me break them down individually. A. On this server, you may not spam public channels about your discontent with the outcome of a sit. If you're not happy with the actions that a staff member has taken against you, go to the forums and report them as you currently have. It's clear that Sitto gave you multiple chances to stop, and others in chat were telling you to stop as well. Sitto was in the right to gigamute you here, but made a mistake in his reasoning. What Sitto should have done here is apply the punishments he gave out for spamming chat instead. As per the punishment guidelines: "Harassment - Start with a verbal warning and then if they refuse to stop or the harassment gets severe, get an admin+ involved." This means that at most the player must be given a verbal saying they've been officially told to leave the other party alone ("restraining order"), followed by contacting an admin for further harassment along with evidence. Regardless, the punishments he gave out are 20 minutes apart, which means you continued complaining for that long and therefore deserved both the warning and the gigamute. Your harassment punishments will be converted to Chat Spam punishments of the same type. B. If a player is able to suicide after being kidnapped, it means they either were not successfully kidnapped or their timer is up. If you are able to suicide, you are allowed to suicide. This was a mistake and the verbal will be removed from your record. In addition, the handling of this situation should've been done by TBNR or whichever other staff member was online at the time. C. I see no evidence pertaining to him letting someone that RDMed you go and saying "Good job." You claim that no one was complaining, but in your first video I count 5 people, not including Sitto, telling you to stop in OOC. Staff members are not permitted to show sit data to people just because they asked. D. It is not a big deal to have Dom Pog in the sit area with him. His bounty is kinda irrelevant. There is no evidence here to prove your claim of Sitto teleporting someone in the middle of being cuffed. E. It'd be one thing if you were bringing evidence to back up your claims here, as they would certainly be valid issues if true. After speaking with Madx, he has verified some of these claims and so your FailRP Law/Firing verbal will be removed. As stated above, the verbals for FailRP will be removed from your record, and Sitto will be spoken to about making sure to ask when there's something he's unsure of rather than deciding it deserves a punishment automatically. Accepted Edited December 17, 2025 by Blacnova Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24235-player-report-moderator-bot-sittoandmori-random-warn-x3random-gigamute/#findComment-170178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts