1-800-Suicide Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Fingerer STEAM_0:1:603816770 Why are you reporting this player?: Inciting people to falsely voteban me, after being vote restricted. Tells someone how to voteban people, then conveniently sending the same message about vote banning me twice. Did this the same day he was unbanned and afer being 1 month vote restricted. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 I would like to please see the surrounding conversation rather than just fingerer's messages between 20:00:00 - 20:14:34. Who was he talking to in OOC and what were they saying? Also, what did he say in OOC prior to 20:00:00? Without context it becomes a little hard to determine what his reason for saying these things was and I can see how it seems like he's implying that someone should voteban you. Perhaps the surrounding conversation will shed further light on what the circumstances of sending these messages were. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169128 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 (edited) Someone was asking how to use voteban, yes given the context of what I wrote after I can confirm that was horrible timing, however I believe the dude was asking how to voteban someone because no staff. Edited November 28, 2025 by Mustard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169129 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted December 1, 2025 Share Posted December 1, 2025 After viewing Piklas’ footage of the event and subsequent OOC messages in question, I believe this does seem like you were trying to get him votebanned. Since then I have told you to stop being a dummy and hopefully you will comply. Personally, I am +1 for no punishment other than a verbal to note this type of behavior for future reference. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3rbnkhSI3kgtmxSfPwVUp2TpK5GkBAF/view?usp=sharing 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169201 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted December 1, 2025 Share Posted December 1, 2025 ty blacnova for understanding. I'm just sick of this guy constantly being a cancer to the entirety of the server aside from his tiny friend group. And for the record I wasn't trying to get him votebanned, I never encouraged it and I believe I even told him not to because there would be a forums report on him if he did. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169205 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 (edited) +1 for no punishment since you were already addressed with this issue of the vote system, like blac said a verbal for this is suitable Edited December 6, 2025 by Øneiric Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 On 11/30/2025 at 7:55 PM, Blacnova said: After viewing Piklas’ footage of the event and subsequent OOC messages in question, I believe this does seem like you were trying to get him votebanned. Since then I have told you to stop being a dummy and hopefully you will comply. Personally, I am +1 for no punishment other than a verbal to note this type of behavior for future reference. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3rbnkhSI3kgtmxSfPwVUp2TpK5GkBAF/view?usp=sharing I second this. You really just need to stop interacting with Piklas. I would think after you getting in trouble for the votebans and other things with Piklas you would chill but. No offense but you never used to be this angry to people. I used to know you as the funny guy with voice changer rage baiting people. But oh well we all have bad days. I am going to agree with blacnova for just a verbal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 I fully agree with blacnova & dunker on this one. To me it defiantly seems like Fingerer wanted someone to ban Piklas without even having the context to rightfully do so. Fingerer, I think its best that you stop interacting with Piklas. All your doing is getting yourself into more trouble +1 for a note on fingerers profile for this type of behavior 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169490 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 @Mustard I hope you are right about getting better, or you'll make me look like a retard. Remember if you are not enjoying a player interaction, you have every right to mute and forget. +1 for note 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 This post has been up for a while I'm gonna go ahead and accept it and Fingerer has already been spoken to about this. it will also be noted on his profile. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24181-report/#findComment-169575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts